Victra / Diamond Wireless Logo

Victra / Diamond Wireless

Having problems with Victra / Diamond Wireless?

Victra / Diamond Wireless reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 28, 2015. The latest review Cell phone sale etc was posted on Sep 12, 2021. Victra / Diamond Wireless has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 26 reviews. Victra / Diamond Wireless has resolved 0 complaints.

Victra / Diamond Wireless Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 876 2355 (Customer Service)
+1 252 317 0388 (Greenville Office)
+1 952 944 6803 (Eden Prairie Office)
1290-B East Arlington Blvd
SunClosed
Locations

Eden Prairie Office
776 Prairie Center Drive, Eden Prairie, MN 55344

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Victra / Diamond Wireless Customer Service. Initial Victra / Diamond Wireless complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Victra / Diamond Wireless above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Victra / Diamond Wireless. Discuss the issues you have had with Victra / Diamond Wireless and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Victra / Diamond Wireless Complaints & Reviews

Victra / Diamond WirelessCell phone sale etc

I was scammed and lied to and changed my mind with in an hour and they said it was too late my previous phone had already been destroyed I am now stuck with a unlocked device I just paid my phone d off to be lied to and stuck with a unlocked device for over a year and more than 4 times as much than I was paying never agreed or was told anything like this plz someone help

Victra / Diamond Wirelesscanceled this warranty 3 years ago & still being charged

I had called them about 3 years ago when they had given a phone # to the banks, I had told them I wanted to cancel & they said, ok & hung up didn't think about it until know.. I'm still being charged, something I told them years ago to cancel & still being charged 7.99 plus another 7.99 for two phones that I told them I didn't have.. I want to be reimbursement for this.. for at least 3 years..
    I only made calls & they still didn't cancel... william & lorie seagren

• Za
        ZaphodBeeblebrox Aug 19, 2021

I had the same issue. I finally convinced my credit card provider that Diamond Wireless was a scammer and to reject all future attempts to charge my card. Today they tried to charge and it was rejected. Someone from Diamond called to inquire why their charge was rejected and I had them cancel the billing,

My call from Diamond Wireless came from [protected]. If you are trying to cancel your Diamond Wireless phone insurance you can try calling this number or, as a last resort, request billing requests from Diamond Wireless to be blocked.

• Za
        ZaphodBeeblebrox Aug 19, 2021

Victra / Diamond WirelessCell phone insurance

Cannot reach company to cancel insurance. This has been going on for many years They stopped charging my credit card for ayear and then started charging it again. Trying to get credit card company to refuse payment. Have not owned the phone on their insurance for 4 years. Will never deal with victra again and i will let everyone i know to not take a chance on victra or diamond wireless. This is fraud

Jan 14, 2021

Victra / Diamond Wireless — Cancel automatic monthly payments on visa card

This Diamond Wireless service charge went with a phone and remote internet equipment (for use in the car...

Victra / Diamond WirelessCancel diamond wireless

have been trying to cancel diamond wireless, keep getting the run around, Is this a scam company, , how do I finally get rid of this? today is the latest time I have called, they give you the run around . keep taking 7.99 out for each phone. (2). all I want is to cancel this . there is an agent but you rally can't understand them.
        suggestions would be helpful as how to cancel

Victra / Diamond WirelessDiamond wireless recurring charge

For the last few years I have been trying to cancel the phone insurance plan that I had purchased along with a cell phone at a Verizon retailer in Nevada in about the year 2009. It is a monthly recurring charge for $7.99 that is no longer relevant because the phone that it was purchased for is no longer owned. I've tried calling Verizon directly, but was informed that since it is a plan from a licensed retailer I would need to call the company that started the diamond wireless insurance plan as it is not through Verizon, but the retailer. I have never received any call backs or emails regarding this issue.

Jun 12, 2020

Victra / Diamond Wireless — Paying a bill its not showing I paid in danger of being shut off

Made apayment at a verizon/vistra store on june 11 at 423. 66.00 Reciept # WI017IN7170 tracking # [protected]...

Oct 03, 2019

Victra / Diamond Wireless — customer service

Buyer Beware!! I went in on 9/15/19 to upgrade my phone & switch my old phone over to my nephew. We were...

Sep 30, 2019

Victra / Diamond Wireless — associate

I went to the Victra/Verizon on September the 6th to buy a new phone. I was told there was a promotion and...

Aug 03, 2019

Victra / Diamond Wireless — I am trying to cancel my cell insurance

I tried calling Diamond Wireless to cancel my cell insurance but the only phone number I can find is no...

Victra / Diamond Wirelessproduct trade in for rebate

I was told when I bought my phone back in October and I trade it in a device I will get a $300 credit for my new phone it's been since 7 months and I still have not received any money or any word on whether or not this is going to be resolved.I have spoken to several customer service Representatives at the retail store and at their corporate office.

Apr 10, 2019

Victra / Diamond Wireless — employees

verizon wireless needs to hire ACTUAL men who are somewhat committed to their jobs, rather than girly ditze...

Victra / Diamond Wirelessiphone 7

please answere me
              Your costumer
              Nador Stahl

---------- Forwarded message ---------
              From:

Dir Seller
              I have bought and paid this iPhone on Februar through eBay. It was defected and after communicating with you I have sent it back to you . Unforrunately it was detained in the CBC on entering the USA . By now you should hae received it or at least received infromation about where it is . By now I do not have an iPhone and the money is in your hands .

ransaction date: 10 February 2018
              Transaction amount: ‪-$349.95 USD‬
              Your transaction ID: 9AV40061YC0056135
              Item number: [protected]
              Item name: Apple iPhone 7 - 32GB 128GB 256GB GSM "Factory Unlocked" Smartphone All
              Colors* [32GB, Jet Blac

please answere me
              Your costumer
              Nador Stahl

Victra / Diamond Wireless — canceling recurring payment

Nobody will answer the phone. Well someone did answer and then hung up on me. Usually when you call it ring...

Victra / Diamond Wireless — iphone 6s-[protected]

Hello! My phone has not been charging properly for the last few weeks and out of necessity I got another...

Victra, Verizon Authorized Retailer — unauthorized charges and upsell

After being Verizon customers for years, in December 2017 we went to the Verizon Retailer Store in Alameda...

Diamond Wireless — I have canceled my plan 3 times now and still can't

On 10/13/17, I called and canceled my plan. Again in November i called to cancel my plan In December i called...

Diamond WirelessI bought a kyocera hydro elite smartphone for a christmas gift for my husband on dec. 1, 2017

well he dropped and broke his other phone this past Friday so i gave him this new one he went and had it activated and the phone will not stay on keeps going off and on. I would like a refund for this phone been trying to reach you since Monday but noone will answer the phone and sent an e-mail and no answer so i would like my money put back on my card...i don't won't to open a case with paypal because i know there can always be something wrong with a phone that just slips by with no fault on your part ...but i had to go buy my husband a new phone yesterday so i would just like my money back...my order no. is 40315 [648795]

Diamond Wireless — total protection insurance

I canceled this two months ago in the store. I tried to cancel through phone months ago, and thought it wa...

Diamond Wireless — insurance

This insurance is like a cancer that won't go away. I have tried to cancel it and it keeps coming back! Every...