Regional Passport Office, Hyderabad / delay in passport

Name:sambasiva rao
Father's name: venkateswarlu
File no:z604319
Application date :05/04/2007
Status :please contact rpo to know status

I have undergone the verification at visakhaptnam and my file out wardno as per the vishakaptnam commision office sb section ow no 7914 and reports reached on 07/07/2008 so plese check it and grant me the passport as it is very important to me.

Comments

• Su
      28th of Mar, 2008

File ref. no-z25062907-hyd
    Name:suman kamarthapu
    Application date :02/26/2007

Grievance :sir my name is kamarthapu. suman s/o k. babu my file no is z25062907 I already submit all documents and my second time re-enquiry is also copleted on 20/02/2008. my file out wardno as per the cyberbad commision office sb section ow no 1023 and si no 5 dated on 10/03/2008 so plese check it and grant me the passport

Regards
    Suman kamarthapu
    M no 09908525125

• As
      30th of Mar, 2008

Dear sir,
    My name is asma sultana, d/o mohd qasim, my file no. is a011194, I applied for my fresh passport with all documents on 6th feb 2008 and also I submitted my pp form (though I have been living in hyderabad since my birth) but still I havent got polce enquiry, I request you to kindle send my file to police enquiry and issue my passport, i'll be really greatful to you.

Asma

• Ka
      3rd of Apr, 2008

Dear sir,
    My name is KALAKUNTLA SWAPNA, W/O KALAKUNTLA VENKATESHWAR RAO, PASSPORT NO.E1187744, my file no. is HYDZ15278808, i applied for my fresh passport with all documents on 11th MAR'08 and also i submitted my pp form at KARIMNAGAR but still i havent got polce enquiry, i request you to kindle send my file to police enquiry and issue my passport, i'll be really greatful to you.

K.SWAPNA

• Pa
      9th of Apr, 2008

Dear sir I have applied my passport in the month of

Feb. enquiry is also completed but I did not get my

Passport yet. so kindly check my passport.

• Pa
      9th of Apr, 2008

Dear sir

My name is parusharamudu. my application file no is
    Hydw71041808. I have applied my pp on feb 29. my police enquiry is also completed before 20 days. but I did not get my pp yet. so you please check and grant me my pp

• Bs
      12th of Apr, 2008

Dear sir,

My name is B.Shobin Sadharajan, my file no. is Z-10043008, i did applied for my fresh passport with all documents on 11th feb 2008 at Passport Office, Sangareddy, Dist - Medak. And i was called within 3 days for an police enquiry, i got completed dat succesfully. And its been two months passed, and i havn't received my passport yet. I request you to kindly look into the matter and issue my passport as soon as possible, and i shall be really greatful to you for this concern.

Shobin

• Sr
      18th of Apr, 2008

my name is Sreenivasareddy.byka im applyed passport on vijayawada 31 march. my cupion no- A 301882

kay No - 6530188208, but i did n't Recieve any call, no verified team(police)..so plz verified them..

Thanks
    Sreenivasareddy

19th of Apr, 2008

i have not received my passport till now but all procedures are complited

19th of Apr, 2008

what should i do now

• Gi
      23rd of Apr, 2008

Would you please let me know the current enquiry phone numbers for the status of the passport in hyderabad. I am trying for the number 040-27704646, 040-27704747, 040-27708585 and none of them are working to know my status of passport which I have submitted for the re-issue of passport.

• Ve
      28th of Apr, 2008

Grievance reference no : f03293007-hyd / 28 apr 2008
    file ref. number : f032930 07
    applicant's name : manohar rapally
    application date : 12/14/2007
    city : hyd
    status : please contact rpo to know status

grievance : plssend me early as possible this passport status because already 135 days is over

• Ve
      28th of Apr, 2008

F 032930 this rf number of mr manohar rapally
    Apply date was 14.12.2007.
    Let me know that what abot this status...

3rd of May, 2008

Respected sir, I have applied for pcc for qatar, on 24th april 2008. I have submitted pp copy, ppf, residence proof. now the status report showing others. till date I did not received my pcc, passport. but as per passport office time frame for this service need three days only. sir I need pcc urgently, my recruiting employer asking me to join immediately. kindly look in this matter and release the pcc, and my passport.

Thanking you sir'

Respected sir,
    My name is mallesham devayya pendem. I have applied for pcc on 24 april 2008. my reference no m011123. the styatus report is
    Others. sir as per passport office time frame for this service 3 days only. till today allmost 10 days. but till I did not received.
    Sir my employer asking me to join urgently. kindly look in this, issue of my pcc,
    Thanking you sir,
    Mallesham devayya pendem

• Ka

Dear Sir's

It is to bring your kind attention that The Passport Applicants Kasturi Harshini & Sriharini (Ref: W630004 &5), my daughters applied for passport during the first week of December, as on date we have not recvd the passports, reasons not known. the purpose of applying is to calll my daughters to Indonesia, where presently i am working. now the my children holidays are about end, but so far we have not recvd any msg in this regard.

Almost six months back we have applied, but as on date no reply, do not know what is the problem.

Would u kindly help us.

A line in reply is highly appriciated.

Regards

K.V.RAMANA
    0062 - 8127525026

• Ph
      10th of May, 2008

kindly check my records old passport no.A6897413 and Renewal request file no.F007270

I have to leave for US on 19.5.2008 and there is no one to look into this matter. Passport not renewed and not sent back to me. How can I proceed to US? When checked with PRO, he said he is helpless.

Wl u pl look into this matter and send passport to my address immediaqtely.

• Sr
      16th of May, 2008

Respected sir,

My passport no is A6137428 and its date of issue is 1-9-1998 and date of expiry is 31-08-2008.Please let me know the renewel procedure and what documents need to be required and it was issued at Hyderabad, is the renewel must be be done at Hyderabd or other places of India?.please provide necessary information for
    renewel.

Thanks
    srinivas

• Us
      16th of May, 2008

Hi sir,

I Applied for the Passport on January 18th 2008 and my Application No is A004558. Still i haven't received my Passport and its more than 4 months. 15 days back i had given a written complaint also at the Hyderabad Passport office along with the Passport Verification Completion details from commessioners office and i forward mails to the ID that is provided but i didnt get any reply. Because of the delay i missed my oppurtunites to travel abroad also. Please take this issue serious and please issue my passport as early as possible other wise tell me details that i need to do to get my passport.

• Mo
      19th of May, 2008

Hi sir,

I Applied for the Passport on February 11th 2008 and my file No is W250961. Still i haven't received my Passport and its more than 3 months. Because of the delay i missed my opportunities to travel abroad also. Please take this issue serious and please issue my passport as early as possible other wise tell me details that i need to do to get my passport.

19th of May, 2008

Respected SIr,

I am Santosh...i have applied my passport application on Feb23 of 2008...Still i havent received my passport its been 90 days till now..i gave complaint for more than 4 times at the enquiry counter but no action has been taken on it..because of this delay i couldnt apply for my higher studies..I had my poice enquiry on April10th that too i went to police station n took the number of the enquiry officer...Its been more than 3 months...So please..kindly take this issue as a serious issue..and issue my passport as soon as possible..