Having problems with Indian Passport?

Complaints & Reviews

Lost of Passport

Dear Sir,

Some one stolen my bag on 25th Aug 2012 at New Delhi railway station,
and I had my and my wife's passport in that bag, i dint remember my
passport no ... and even do not have any xerox of my passport ...

Details about my lost passport is as follows:-

PASSPORT Issued from: Kuwait

MY LAST ADDRESS :- 16, TulaRam Bagh, Allahabad, U.P.-2111006
MY CURRENT ADDRESS :- 9-C/3 Liddle Road, George Town Allahabad, UP. 211006
MY CONTACT NO :- [protected], [protected]

Non Receipt of Renewed Passport

This complain is regarding the renewal of my and my fathers passport applied on 23/06/2012; File No. DL01W0004005912 and DL01W0004006012 respectively, the application was received by RPO office on 29/06/2012 and the police verification was done on 04/07/2012 but status before 08/08/2012 said "Police verification not received" but after visiting the RPO office New Delhi several times the status finally on 08/08/2012 updated to "Police has completed verification process on 08/08/2012". Is there any complant or customer care centre where I can file the complaint or request to take action to speedup the process in case of any emergency? I got admission in an oversea university and have to report there before 03/09/2012.

• Su
    Sushant25 Aug 14, 2012

This is the cutler of our Govt offices and they never bother about the peoples problem. They are more happy to punish the people by giving full of tension and harassment to own nationals. Govt claim for best services but reality is far away at ground level.

Pending since 2 months

Sir,
My passport File no: Z- 096820 (DELHI) applied on 30th JUN'11.Police verification was done on 8th Jul'11, but the status : pendinding for police verification was pending till 20th Aug'11.Now since the website says that police verification is clear, the application is processing since 21st Aug'11.Can you pls look into the matter as the passport grievance number"11-[protected] and [protected] are always busy..
No idea as to why such a delay and why the telephone number are always busy.
Would request you to pls look into the matter and revert.

• Cs
    c.sivakumar Oct 23, 2011

Sivakumar
    23rd Oct. 2011

Submitted by: sivakumar
    category: passport office
    complaint against: regional passport office
    topics: passport passport delay
    support sivakumar click:

I humbly inform you that, I am sivakumar, applied an
    international passport on 17/08/2011. My police verification was
    complete before near about 2 months. But I can not get my passport
    till now. It is officially showing near about 2 months on internet that "due
    to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of passport has been delayed
    and will now be dispatched in a week's time". Now it is very urgent to
    get ready my passport for my foreign education.
    I shall be very grateful to you if you inform me how it will be
    take time for ready.This is very eagerly request to you to look up the
    matter and kindly complete it and sent my passport as soon as possible
    for my higher study.

File reference no -cbe-a031551-11
    applicant name - sivakumar
    application date - 17/08/2011
    applicant date of birth - 26/05/1989

DEALY IN ISSUING PASSPORT

I HAD APPLIED FOR INDIAN PASSPORT ON 08/10/2010 through Passport collection centre, Tirupati. Enquiry was over one month later but so far the passport has not been issued. Can you please look into the matter? On clicking the " STATUS ENQUIRY" in official website, it is displaying BLANK. I had even sent SMS giving reference no., but no responce so far. My File No. A 371711 & Key No.[protected].

• Me
    MERINE Jun 26, 2011

I HAD APPLIED FOR INDIAN PASSPORT ON 08/04/2011 through Passport collection centre, Tirupati. Enquiry was over two month later but so far the passport has not been issued. Can you please look into the matter? On clicking the " STATUS ENQUIRY" in official website, it is displaying before expected to be delivered before 30th .I am waiting for the last three months, same time one of my friend applied he received in one month .please look into this matter i am so eagerly waiting for my passport .So please consider this matter as a request and deliver the passport as soon as possible .File number TVM B016938-11 APPLICATION DATE 08-04-2011.

• Me
    MERINE Jun 26, 2011

I HAD APPLIED FOR INDIAN PASSPORT ON 08/04/2011 through Passport collection centre, TRIVANDRUM. Enquiry was over two month later but so far the passport has not been issued. Can you please look into the matter? On clicking the " STATUS ENQUIRY" in official website, it is displaying before expected to be delivered before 30th .I am waiting for the last three months, same time one of my friend applied he received in one month .please look into this matter i am so eagerly waiting for my passport .So please consider this matter as a request and deliver the passport as soon as possible .File number TVM B016938-11 APPLICATION DATE 08-04-2011

• Sh
    shiny sureshbabu Nov 12, 2011

SIR,
    I AM SHINY SURESHBABU.MY FILE NO IS Z401852. I APPLIED FOR PASSPORT ON 28/4/2011 BUT I DIDNT GET MY PASSPORT.MY POLICE VERIFICATION IS OVER 3 MONTHS.
    SIR I AM DOING MY BSC NURSING IN GOVT' MEDICAL COLLEGE ALAPPUZHA MY COLLEGE
    VERIFICATOIN ALL SO COMPLETED ON AUG'16/2011.MY HOME VERIFICATION ALL SO COMPLETED ON MAY, 2011 NOW IT IS 7MONTH OVER AFTER SUBMISSION.SIR PLEASE
    DO NEEDFUL TO GET MY PASSPORT VERY URGENTLY.

THANKS
    WITH REGARDS
    SHINY SURESHBABU (FILE NO:Z401852
    E-mail, [email protected]

lost expired passport

I lost my expired indian passport, don't have the details of lost passport. I have already lodged police complaint. Please help me in getting the lost passport details. My details are as under:
NAME : HASEENA BEGUM
FATHER'S NAME : KHADER SHARIEFF
MOTHER'S NAME : SHAHWAR BEGUM
DATE OF BIRTH : 15TH AUGUST 1965
NATIONALITY : INDIAN
PLACE OF BIRTH : BANGARPET
ISSUED IN : BANGALORE
EXPIRED : ALMOST MORETHAN 10 YEARS BACK
ADDRESS: NO.53, BROADWAY ROAD, SHIVAJINAGAR, BANGALORE - 560 051 KARNATAKA, INDIA

after a year of registration its not recive till now

Sir,

Information regarding my passport are as follows

File Reference Number : LKO-A118705-08,
Name Krishnanand verma s/o Asharfi lal
Application Date : 27-06-2008

the status on website since last year displyed is
"It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time".

kindly look into the matter as do needful action as per requirement

thanx and regards

krishnanand verma

[protected]

Sachin Jaiswal Sep 04, 2011

Sir,
    I file no. is LKO Z881113 had applied in 2010 but and i visited to Lucknow passport but nobody is taking into work while my each and every documents is complete.
    I do not know that will this complaint website will help me or not but please try sort out my problem.

ALL passport officers are corrupted in passport office Lucknow.

Thanks you,

Sachin Jaiswal

Delay of dispatching Passport

Applicant's Name: CHINNA CHENDRAYUDU VANAMALA
File Reference No: HYD-Z800707-10
Applicant's Date of Birth: 22-03-1956
APPLICATION DATE: 10-02-2010.

I have applied for new passport on 10-02-2010 through District Passport collection centre, KADAPA, AP.
And after that Police verification was completed immediately after one week of my application date.

I have been monitoring online status and status didn't change since 2 months and still the same message saying like ' It is to regret due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time.'

I need my passport to visit USA for my daughter first childbirth.
So, please I would request you to consider this as my Kindly request and I would appreciate if you can release the passport as soon as possible.

Your Faithfully

To,
    The Regional Passport Office,
    Rani Bagan, Basista Guwahati

Respected sir,

Sub :- not issuing the passport

Applicant's Name :- Saurav Chakraborty
    File Ref. No. :- GUWC000429 09
    Key No. :- 67000429 09
    Application Date :- 12/03/2009
    Applicant's Date of Birth :- 01/12/2003

Saurav Chakraborty is my son.I have submitted all the relevant documents of my son but yet to recieve the passport. Its Displaying the either the file no is wrong or not available.Please check whether the documents i have attached with it is valid or not.
    so, please kindly help me with issue of not getting the passport.
    please do the needful.

The other informations if required i have mentioned below :-

Father's Name :- Subroto Chakraborty
    Contact No :- 9863056568, 9774015489

• Re
    Renu Ahuja Apr 06, 2016

Dear sir,

My daughter passport is still not received yet .In speed post website it is showing consignment not found . No one is responding to us and we are still not aware where it .Passport authority is not responding and answering properly.We went to post office but no track of this consignment is there. More than one week passed still no reply. We went to Regional Passport Office still same reply that it is dispatched but we have not received yet.My daughter has to go foreign tour from school but without the passport she is not allowed.Kindly revert us back asap.ra
    Tracking No- PP116398764IN
    Name-Khushi Ahuja
    Passport No-N6845987
    File no-DL2079411018815

My Passport has not received since 6 months

Sir,

I got passport in the year 1993, but it was lapsed and I lost the same in the trancit. Hence I applied a new passport on sep 2009, the file ref No: A371730.

For the old passport i have given the complaint and the relevant papers also submitted to the passport authorities. But I didn't receive any reply nor any status about my passport kindly tell me, how can I get my passport as soon as possible ...
Thank You.,
Regards,

Mc Naidu,

[protected]@gmail.com,

+91 [protected]

• Mo
    mohammed azgar ali Jul 01, 2011

I have applied for passport 0n 14/12/2010.My File No.is HYDZ158749-10(MOHAMMED AZGAR ALI) since three month your passport delay due to unavoidable circumstances we will dispatch in a weeks time. What is matter this is not clear on your web side. Whats the matter sir.up to now i did not receive my passport.it is too important to me sir.because i should attend the interview with passport.please understand my problem sir.Dont mind sir

• Si
    singh a k Oct 14, 2012

I have applied for passport on24.01.2012 my file No. is LKOZ600161-12 (ANIL KUMAR SINGH), was dispatched on 06.03.2012 vide dispatch No. 1524 got returned back on 13.08.2012 due to DD renewal & submitted on the same day but still no result. Kindly help me sir.

• Si
    singh a k Oct 14, 2012

SIR,
    I have applied for passport on24.01.2012 my file No. is LKOZ600162-12(SURABHI SINGH), was dispatched on 06.03.2012 vide dispatch No. 1524 still not traceable What is matter this is not clear on your web side. Kindly help me sir.

delay in passport

File Ref.Number : W71384108
Applicant's Name : KRISHNA NANDANA RAYUDU KUNDAVARAM
Application Date : 10/14/2008
City : HYD
Status : OTHERS

GRIEVANCE : delay in passport

the status is there since last three months, i have forwarded several e mails with no reply any e mail, i have visited passport office in hyderabad after one year they told me that we have to submit annexure G, i have submitted, but untill now nothing is done. this is really torture. my son is an infant and 1 1/2 yr old it is more than one year now nothing is done, i humbly request to authorities to release the passport.

i am away from family for want of children passport.

your early action is higly appreciated.

thanks and regards
ravi

• Se
    selvam Aug 27, 2010

My name is Selvam and I work for an IT company in Malaysia . I am writing this on behalf of my wife, who had applied passport in the month of July 15, 2010 and till date we haven’t received the passport.

File number: MDU-Z187946-10

Even more, the passport office contacts numbers are useless. manage to get an update from local SB office and they confirmed the report has been sent passport office a month ago ..

however the website it's not updated any info ...

please take an appropriate action to this .

By,
    A true tax paying Indian,

• Pa
    passport complaint Oct 06, 2010

Respected Sir

I Jivesh Malhotra Father of krishna Malhotra passport File No - w000218. I am writing this complaint on the behalf of my son, who had applied for passport, but police verification is clear, we haven't received the passport.

Please take an appropriate action to this.

Thanks
    Regards
    Jivesh Malhotra

• Sh
    shummy malhotra Mar 22, 2011

hi
    my name is shummy malhotra and i aplied for a passport on 24/11/2010. MY file no is M02782610
    the details is that Passport has been despatched by post on 08-02-2011 vide postal Registration Number 035161
    but i cannot receicve me passport please tell me what is the reason that i cannot receive the passport please inform me as soon as possible
    email id is [email protected]

• Mu
    muhammad kamran Sep 12, 2011

Respected sir My name is IRFAN AHMAD, i had applied passport file no.L.K.O-z060498-11, on application date 27/07/2011, and i had completed my police verification, i had submitted all the concern documents but still now, i did not get my passport . plz. sir try to solve my problem... Emai id ; [email protected] thank regards.. irfan ahmad (09650981103, 8115651011)

• Su
    subhro banerjee Sep 20, 2011

Hi
    This is Subhro Banerjee.I am giving the petition on behalf of my wife.The file number is -A057586.It was applied on 6/6/2011.Subsequest police verification was done on 15/08/2011.Still, the passport has not yet been delivered.I saw the online status.Its showing-"Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined
    ".Seeing this, I contacted my local DIB office.They said that they have already despatched the completed police report in all aspect to the passport office.And, there is no reason why the online status is giving such message.
    Kindly help me out with this.
    Regards-
    Subhro banerjee

• Mo
    mohammed hafeez Mar 11, 2013

i mohammed hafeez s/o mohammed moulana submited a passport for reneval on03/12/2012 file no hy3071686496312 till now ididnt receive my passport .police verification is also compleated.so please its my humble requst to look after it.

• At
    Atulkumar Gajera Mar 03, 2015

in Abudhabi, Passport renewal is taking too much time, I am working with almost all the state of Indian people but only passport renewal is delay for the Gujarat state people. Why it is delay because of no passport or no passport data online or what ? but why delay in renewal for GUJARAT STATE ?

regarding the passport status

I submitted my passport in the new passport office which is near by Imax theatre on 1st December 2007(the day...