Passport Officedelay in passport dispatch

A

I had applied for the passport in the regional office of Ghaziabad, UP on 17th May, 2007 vide File no. F008641 - 07. It has been five a half months since and I still haven't received my passport. Status is coming as "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time" from last 3 months. We are still waiting for it. Plz tell me on my mobile [protected],9259523039why my passport has not been dispatched .Plz dispatch my passport.

• Mo
    mohd arshad Jan 17, 2008

my passport is complete or no

• Ni
    Nikita narang Jun 03, 2008

My old passport no. B5902686 was renewed on 03-07-2007 with new passport no. G3735899(file no. C003570).In my old passport my mother's correct name Mrs Shilpi Narang was written but in new passport its been printed Mrs. Shili Narang.My mother also has a passport in the name of Mrs Shilpi Narang.Her passport no is E4242450.I have to go in the first week of july out of country.I am requesting you to kindly check it at your end and please send me correct passport.please reply as soon as possible.My father's mobile no. is 9412232627.

• Po
    Pokuri SrinivasaRaO Jul 03, 2008

Sir my name is pokuri SrinivasaRao i applied to passport . (paaspory mela)i.e march2008. still i cant receive my passport . verification is also completed .
    plz give the status of my passport.

regards
    SrinivasaRao . Pokuri

• Su
    Sunny Jul 22, 2008

Sir my name is Sunny s/o Mangat RAM i applied to passport 11_03_2008 . my file no. isJALZ16073008 . still i cant receive my passport . verification is also completed .
    plz give the status of my passport.

regards

sunny

• Ku
    kushali nag Jul 24, 2008

Hi,
    I want to change the picture on my passport and also my guardian’s name. I want my mothers name to be there instead of my husbands. What do I have to do for that. Please guide.

• Pr
    pratik roy chowdhury Jul 30, 2008

i had applied for my father's passport many days ago but i have not recieved it yet.his key no. is 6503321508 and file no. is 033215. police verification is also completed then when will i recieve it.reply

• Su
    Sudhir Mathur Aug 07, 2008

Sir, my name is Sudhir Mathur i had applied for the passport 4-5 months before, File no.-Z065190, Key no.-9006519008 even verification is completed but still waiting for the passport not recieved till yet.Kindly tell the STATUS OF MY PASSPORT.PLEASE.

• Pe
    perveen Aug 09, 2008

Dear Sir
    Iapplied for the passport in May2008(23rd)
    and still have not got my passport.(a018922)
    Please favour me by getting it delivered fast.
    Thanking you,
    Mrs.Perveen

• Ga
    gaganpreet Aug 30, 2008

dear sir
    I applied for the passport in 2june and still have not got my passport(z326832)please favour me getting it delievered fast.
    Thanking you,
    gaganpreet

Anand Chaturvedi Sep 27, 2008

sir,
    My name is Anand Chatturvedi my File No. GZBA03164808 i had applied for my passport on 11th, may, 2008. but still i haven't recieved my paasport. I also don't know is my police varification is being submitted or not pls reply me.

Thanking you
    Anand Chaturvedi

• Ra
    Ramanand Kumar Nov 01, 2008

sir my name is Satyadeo Kumar and my file no. is A126121. I have applied for passport before one month, but still now no verifcation and no further action has been taken, so I request you to please check my file and reply as soon as possible.

• Am
    ameeena Nov 13, 2008

sir
    hi my name ameen abrose i had applied for my passport file number:mdu11474808 .passsport on 23oct2008 & still have not got my passport.please favour me by getting it delivered fast.

sajedussalammallick Nov 25, 2008

Passport office is not providing any info regardless of my regular mail to them. The mail is also marked to their very senior officer but no response from any where. It actually show their irresponsibility.
    durdanakhtoon file no A088020 patna
    They should be sacked with immediate effect.

• Im
    Imtiyaz Dec 24, 2008

I have submitted my passport 3 months ago for renewal. Still there is no police verification done & when I asked in passport office, they said that I will be getting after 15 days. Can you please look into this. My file #HYDw60402908. Applied on 23/09/08

• Fa
    farmood Jan 21, 2009

I had applied for the passport in the regional office of mumbai, mharashthra on 19th feb, 2008 vide File no. B006058 - 08. It has been eleven months since and I still haven't received my passport.
    since all things are done like police inqury etc.

• Pa
    palwinder singh Feb 18, 2009

i had applied for the passport 3 month ago in the regional office of jalandher passprt no is h 3452149 and name is palwinder singh

• Pr
    prashant May 08, 2009

I had applied new passport from regional office of mumbai file no. A01344409 vide OW no. 12255 pls i like now when i can recevied my new passport thank u

Jaswinder Singh Gill Aug 10, 2009

you can lodge a complaint online at:

• Md
    md. farooque azam Oct 28, 2009

I had applied for the passport in the regional office of Patna, Bihar on 02-12-2008 vide File no. PAT-A143252-08. I haven't received my passport. Status is coming as "Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to be despatched by 18-10-2009, Subject to all documents being in order. We are still waiting for it. Plz tell me on my E-mail :- [email protected] . why my passport has not been dispatched .Plz dispatch my passport.

• Ab
    ABDUL KAREEM SHAIK Nov 02, 2009

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF OTHERS.IN PASSPORT ENQUARYY SECTION.

• Je
    JEWAN JOT Jul 12, 2011

i had applied for the passport date 08-03-2011 in regional passport office of amritsar passport no. C000810 and my name is JEWAN JOT SINGH JAMMU

• Ne
    neha khan Oct 15, 2011

i had submitted y passport 6 months back but still i have not yet received it.!