Raymour & Flanigan / delivery time
Found a leather sofa and love seat at R&F on January 2, 2010. The sales rep assured us that the furniture would be delivered before January 23. We were having a party for 24 people that day. There was no reason not to believe her, the R&F adds on TV even boasted 3-day delivery!!! Well long story short the furniture FINALLY arrived February 24th, long after the party. I had given away my old couch, believing that the new furniture was promised on a certain date. The day of delivery Feb 23 I took the day off off work they said delivery would be between 9:30am and 3:30. That a HUGE window! At 4:30 there was no sign of a delivery truck or phone call. I called customer service, they "let me know" that the truck had run off the road and was stuck!!! "you'll be the first delivery tomorrow" she said. SOOOO now the next day I can't go to work again!!! The stuck truck did arrive the next day after 10:30 am--I don't think that was there first delivery!!!
This big box chain store will never get my business again. I'll keep the smaller guy in business and deal with humans from customer service who give a damn!!
More Raymour & Flanigan Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie! 
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!! 
- Raymore and Flanigan - Horrible Company 
- Raymour & Flanigan - poor quality furniture 
- Raymour & Flanigan - bed bugs 
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - sectional fabric is fading and yellowing
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - side rails and mattress
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - dining room chairs and extended warranty service
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - never gave back money ever.
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - liars