Raymour & Flanigan / credit department - specifically johnny

1 United States

Creditor Johnny was belligerent towards me, yelled at me and hung up the phone in my ear. Coming from a home with a history of domestic violence this was very traumatizing for me to have a man yell at me and bagger me the way he did. I was trying to settle my account. I guess not in the way that he wants me to, After passing me around to different people and putting me on hold for over 30 minutes, he came on the phone and started bulling me. I am appalled. I will never purchase anything from the Raymore Flannigan company or any of their constituents, I will tell my family to do the same. I do not encourage anyone to buy from this company. I feel so bad because I am the one who told my mom and sister about them. My mom bought a bed and she got a faulty one that went lopsided within 30 days of using it. They had to replace it of course because it was their fault. But gave her the biggest runaround. Just like they did to me in the credit department when I am trying to pay the bed off. When I asked to speak to a manager or someone from corporate the Johnny guy flipped his lid, and begin to yell at me and hang up in my ear. I have never been treated by someone who was supposed to be a professional, harassed and abused.

Ev