Raymour And Flanigan / charge card company - wells fargo

raymour and flanigan furiture
their finance company is from India. When I called them, to tell them, I lost my job. They are all forgeiners. You can't understand them, and they can't understand you. I'm a american, and tax payer, and I have NO JOB. I want the job, that they have. They would not do anything for me, as far a lower interest rate. The min payment, for me, was $35.00. I could only send them $20.00. They charge me a late fee, and raised the interest rate. I was never late, but because I didn't send the whole min., they charged me more. I called the store, and they said, that I would have to deal with wells fargo, and they wouldn't do anything either. I will NEVER NEVER, buy from Raymour and Flanigan again. BUY AMERICAN and DEAL WITH AMERI CANS.

D  30th of Oct, 2009 by
Wells Fargo Bank do the finance for R & F Last time I looked Wells Fargo were an American Bank not Indian.

You didnt make your payment in full on time so you were late. What is so hard to understand about that?

YOU are responsible for making your payments on time no one else. Grow up and accept responsibilty for your own actions.

If you had no job why did you take on credit? Were the credit fairies going to make the payments for you?
D  13th of Jun, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Raymour and flannigan, are terrible people. You should deal with american people. Your credit company, is in India. call them...It is companies, like you, that has made, so many American People out of work...
I hope you sleep well, at night.
D  26th of May, 2011 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Call wells fargo, see if u get a american to talk to. I was not late with my payment. I have the papers to prove it. Check out the BBB, and see what they say about R & F. That was over a year ago, and u r now just answering, my message. Hello, we are in a recession ?? Oh, I forgot u don't read the paper, or watch tv. It is because of R & F., deal with foreign trade, that people are out of work. Buy American...read there labels, see where they are made !!

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture Logo Raymour & Flanigan Furniture