Quest Diagnostics- Fullerton Harbor Blvd / poor staff
I took my 9 month old son for blood test to Quest Diagnostics Lab which was referred by his pediatrician.
They were first not able to understand the code writeen in the test paper provided by the doctor. They took 1 hr to break the code. Then there was just one specialist who takes the blood from kids so we had to wait really long. Ultimately they took the blood but the test result never went to the doctor. Finally we got call from doctor's office that Lab did not label the tubes so they could not verify the results. This is height of negligiency, I really want to do something about this but do not know. If anybody has some good idea please let me know, I want whoever took the blood and did not put the label should be punished.
More Quest Diagnostics- Fullerton Harbor Blvd Complaints & Reviews
- Quest Diagnostics - illegal balance billing 
- Quest Diagnostics SCAM! - false billing - scam! 
- Quest Diagnostics - pediatric blood draw 
- Quest Diagnostics - overbilling uninsured 
- Quest Diagnostics - fraudulent billing 
- Quest Diagnostics - unethical behavior/double billing
- Quest Diagnostics - billing blood work improperly
- Quest Diagnostics - reports not sent to doctor or myself - negligence
- Quest Diagnostics - lab tests
- Quest Diagnostics - could not get my results but got the bill