Publix Supermarkets / poor customer service

Pompano Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
2.8
A manager by the name of Jesse Palmer said he could not help me pack my groceries into my cardue to the rain.I told him i was going to call corporate and he said feel free to, oh and by the way my name is Jesse palmer and im the manager of this joint.

Comments

Sa
  21st of Dec, 2008
It is true, Publix does have a corporate policy to suspend carry out service during a time in which thunder and lightning are present. Surely you can understand it is for the associate's safety, and not to inconvenience the customer.
Da
  27th of Dec, 2008
That's pretty awful. I can understand why the manager did not help you, but a good manager (or any associate) would have put on his raincoat and load your groceries into your vehicle regardless of rain.
Ma
  27th of Dec, 2008
I don't believe this for one minute!
She must have been one rude shopper as Pubix has more customer service and class than most.
Why would u want someone to treat you like royalty and go out in the rain when u must go to your car
Get a life!!!
Wh
  23rd of May, 2009
I don't believe this either. I'm far from feeble and they've offered to help me with my cart of groceries more times than not, even though I turn down the help every time.
Az
  18th of Nov, 2009
Well I am a manager at Publix and I know Jesse and we take our job serious and work well over 50 hours a week. We are all trained to be dedicated to our customers at all times but also if it's raining you as a person should have courtesy to another human being and get wet yourself not the person that will have to stay probably another eight hours in wet clothes.
Really it's where shopping is a pleasure but sometimes we can't please everyone no matter how hard we try.
Ch
  9th of Dec, 2009
I can say the same about Jesse Palmer he is a dedicated worker and believes in helping the customer as I am also a Manager for publix and we do take our job seriously, We do our best to assure the customers satisfaction.
Pa
  22nd of Dec, 2009
i work for publix and believe the customer on this. The rudest, laziest people in my store are the managers
Gr
  11th of Apr, 2012
This is total b.s. this customer obviously has a problem with Jesse, lol he would never say anything like that. Get a life buddy!

Publix Super Markets Logo Publix Super Markets