Publix Supermarket / bad quality food!
I am a caterer and I called publix to order 3 whole beef tenderloins. The woman who answered asked me did I want her to do anything to the meat and I said no, I wanted to trim and cut myself because I was serving 40 people. My partner called and payed for the meat over the phone and spoke to preston. My partner said to leave the credit card open in case I needed any other idems for the party, I did. The staff treated me like I was a crook and approached me in the produce dep.in front of other customers demanded to see my receipt for the meat (Which was paid for), long story short... I picked the meat up at about 8 in the evening. I had to sear it that night because the party was the next afternoon. When I was searing it was about 10. Before I started I opened all 3 cryovac tenderloins and noticed I had 6 of the same half of the loin. It was to late to complain it or to change my routine. I was so embarrassed to serve the end of the loin that separates. Where was the other half I requested to be whole??? I feel taken advantage of. I could go anywhere for groceries (Sams etc.) publix is my favorite store even though your prices are higher I was usually satisfied with quality until now!!!
More Publix Supermarket Complaints & Reviews
- Publix - do they really care about the worker 
- Publix - bad company 
- Publix Spring Water - publix spring water smelled & tasted bad 
- Publix - oasis 
- Publix - politics at publix 
- Publix Super Markets - customer service 
- Publix Super Markets - pay
- Publix Super Markets - false employment security
- Publix Super Markets - pharmacy at beckett lake plaza in clearwater fl store #4548
- Publix Super Markets - produce