Publix Supermarket / bad quality food!

1 N. Babcock StreetMelbourne, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 321-727-6085

I am a caterer and I called publix to order 3 whole beef tenderloins. The woman who answered asked me did I want her to do anything to the meat and I said no, I wanted to trim and cut myself because I was serving 40 people. My partner called and payed for the meat over the phone and spoke to preston. My partner said to leave the credit card open in case I needed any other idems for the party, I did. The staff treated me like I was a crook and approached me in the produce dep.in front of other customers demanded to see my receipt for the meat (Which was paid for), long story short... I picked the meat up at about 8 in the evening. I had to sear it that night because the party was the next afternoon. When I was searing it was about 10. Before I started I opened all 3 cryovac tenderloins and noticed I had 6 of the same half of the loin. It was to late to complain it or to change my routine. I was so embarrassed to serve the end of the loin that separates. Where was the other half I requested to be whole??? I feel taken advantage of. I could go anywhere for groceries (Sams etc.) publix is my favorite store even though your prices are higher I was usually satisfied with quality until now!!!

Comments

12th of Apr, 2008

I am dissatisfied with Publix because of employee relations. Several employees that I know personally were fired within months of getting their 5 year bonus check. And are harassed and punished or suspended for little or no reason. This is unfair employee relations in a country were 80000 people are forced off their jobs every year because of a poor economy. For this reason unless otherwise informed I am canceling 49 years of patronage immediately

• To
      22nd of Nov, 2008

I totally am dissatisfied with the PUBLIX SUPERMARKET in Atlanta, Ga HOWELL MILL ROAD LOCATION.
    BOB WOODS IS THE MANAGER AND HE IS A RACIST! HE EVEN HAS HIS AFRICAN AMERICAN EMPLOYEE racist against there own race. I feel as thought they follow the customers around especially african americans. I had an issue with an item I purchased and he went off saying I was lying about the quality of the merchadise. He is a fat awful red-neck MF. I also have an issue with Ivy Walker she is an arrogant B___h.

1st of Dec, 2011

damn i totaly understand what you mean and the food
    down here is relie ### if you ask me but whatever eat
    that beef an stay up on ur box homo bro