Publix Supermarket - Jacksonville Beach, FL / store stinks!
Both my wife and I (and several of our neighbors) have complained to the store manager of the Jacksonville Beach - Publix Supermarket about the foul smelling fish department. We made these complaints over the last year. Each time the managers told us they were aware of the situation, and they planned to remodel the store to correct the smell.
The problem is growing worse. We now observe shoppers avoiding the general area of the department, which means that many can no longer shop in the meat department, and in several rows of canned goods.
If the fish cases are so obsolete that they cannot be cleaned, shouldn't they be taken out of service? We think the public is being endangered and certainly offended.
More Publix Supermarket - Jacksonville Beach, FL Complaints & Reviews
- Publix - do they really care about the worker 
- Publix - bad company 
- Publix Spring Water - publix spring water smelled & tasted bad 
- Publix - oasis 
- Publix - politics at publix 
- Publix Super Markets - I am complaining about a recent experience in the publix store located on atlantic blvd in pompano beach, fl.
- Publix Super Markets - publix - produce
- Publix Super Markets - deli
- Publix Super Markets - food rotten, fish rotten, hormell meals rotten continuously
- Publix Bakery Eagles Landing Pkwy - cookie cake