Publix Supermarket - Jacksonville Beach, FL / store stinks!
Both my wife and I (and several of our neighbors) have complained to the store manager of the Jacksonville Beach - Publix Supermarket about the foul smelling fish department. We made these complaints over the last year. Each time the managers told us they were aware of the situation, and they planned to remodel the store to correct the smell.
The problem is growing worse. We now observe shoppers avoiding the general area of the department, which means that many can no longer shop in the meat department, and in several rows of canned goods.
If the fish cases are so obsolete that they cannot be cleaned, shouldn't they be taken out of service? We think the public is being endangered and certainly offended.
More Publix Supermarket - Jacksonville Beach, FL Complaints & Reviews
- Publix - do they really care about the worker 
- Publix - bad company 
- Publix - oasis 
- Publix Spring Water - publix spring water smelled & tasted bad 
- Publix - politics at publix 
- Publix Super Markets - customer service 
- Publix at Hendix Crossing - i'm complaining about the way my mother gets treated by her bakery manager 
- Publix Super Markets - nasty people/a lot of no stock on shelves during sales
- Publix Super Markets - employee cortesia france
- Publix Super Markets - customers service