Publishers Clearing House / pch claims that I placed order when submitting daily entry prizewinner confirmation
I logged onto the daily pch entry prizewinners competition. I confirmed my entry, as I have done many times.
I then received a confirmation that I had placed an order with them for an electrical item.
I wrote to pch and stated that I did not place an order with them.
I was referred to this website by pch and have again e-mailed pch to reiterate the fact that I did not agree to place an order for any item.
More Publishers Clearing House Complaints & Reviews
- PCH Lotto - scam 
- Publishers Clearing House - received a package I never ordered! 
- PCH Lotto Scratch Off - matched and did not win! 
- Publishers Clearing House - having to search for a product to buy before I can enter 
- Pch Casino Games - rigged, unfair games 
- Publishers Clearing House - sweepstakes entry
- Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - all their contests
- Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - gaming
- PCH - submitted $1 payment and was given insufficient funds... not the case $1 was available
- Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - washing machine cleaner cleaning power