Having problems with Magzter?

Magzter Customer Service Contacts

One Rockefeller Plaza, 11th Floor
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Magzter Customer Service. Initial Magzter complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Magzter above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Magzter. Discuss the issues you have had with Magzter and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Dec 05, 2020

Magzter — Gold subscription

I started the free trial of Magzter's gold subscription and it was supposedly valid till 4th Dec 2020. I...

MagzterNot able to cancel magzter gold subscription

I am trying to cancel my Magzter Gold subscription. No option available on site or app. My registered email id is [protected]@gmail.com.

Kindly cancel the same.

MagzterNot able to cancel the magzter subscription and get the refund

Hi,

I have used free trial of magzter account using flipkart super coins. After the trial period is over, without any notification, magzter has auto debited money from my credit card. Though I am aware of the auto reneal date, I could not find option to stop auto renewal (I found it later that it is possible after lot of google searches) . Immediately, I have sent email to [protected]@magzter.com and got auto reply saying it will be attended in 48 to 72 hours. But I am not getting any reply from them and I have not seen any website that works with only email support but not with phone service for customer support. Please help me to cancel my yearly subscription of Rs.1999 which is too costly for reading few magazines.

Thanks,
    Siva Rajesh

• Updated by sivarajesh jarugula · Nov 17, 2020

I got the money refunded from Magzter as they consider it as a special case. Thanks Magzter. But it is not fair to deduct money without any prior notification, though the customer has opted for auto renewal long time back. Also it should be customer friendly to cancel the subscription if user is not satisfied. that is how Kindle or other memberships works.

Thanks,

MagzterSubscription

I have been trying to cancel my subscription but when I click on the help button or contact us, nothing happens. I want my auto renewal cancelled IMMEDIATELY! I will be contacting my credit card issuer tomorrow and disputing this charge. When I originally discovered this site I was only interested in one issue of a particular magazine and was unable to find it. I have tried several times to discontinue this service with o luck

MagzterMagazine

I want to cancel my subscription I never signed up for a autopayment and there is no place to cancel. A bunch of places they tell you to go to and nowhere to cancel. Everyplace cluck sends me to someplace that does nothing. And a email address that I send keeps coming back. What kind of company that has no way to send a email but is happy to grab your money. I want a full refund also thank you.

MagzterNo way of cancelling trial (lame)

While the price and content is good. There was no way of cancelling the 7 day trial period. The issue remained the same once the trial ended and a monthly subscription fee was deducted.

The customer help email resolved this issue by cancelling further auto-renewals but I feel that magzter is intentionally sucking people into a trial which cannot be cancelled in order to deduct money from their customers then apologise and cancel further deductions... Lame.

No way of cancelling trial (lame)

MagzterAuto renewal

Case no [protected]

I availed 2 months free subscription using a coupon which expired on 02 sept 20. During the trial period I had opted to cancel my subscription.

However today, I have been wrongly charged rs 1999 by magzter without my consent. I was not intimated by them regarding the auto renewal. Moreover when I log into my account it still asks me to subscribe to gold despite charging me the money for annual membership.

I want my membership cancelled and my account deleted.

Refund my money.

• Magzter's response · Sep 02, 2020

Dear Jaskaran,

Thank you for bringing your concern to our notice.

I see that you have already contacted our support team regarding this issue and we have now responded to your email.

Please check your email inbox for the reply from our support team ([email protected]) and your request is resolved.

If you are happy with the resolution provided by our support team, please consider changing your rating for our business.

MagzterRenew

I had turned my auto renew for magzter gold off... So purchased a two year renew... Then under my account it shows a charge for an autorenew year plus the two year plan I just purchased

I cant acess customer service because it trys to automactically start outlook which it cant

Anthony roberts
              [protected]@hotmail.com
              # mgs009250371
              # mgs009245456

• Magzter's response · Sep 29, 2020

Dear Sir/Madam,

We’re sorry that you’re facing this issue.

Kindly email us at [email protected] with your subscription details and the invoice.

Please be assured that we’ll look into this as soon as we receive your details and ensure that your issue is resolved promptly.

MagzterSubscription renewal

I cannot cancel my subscription.
                I did not ask to subscribe after my free trial but could find no way to cancel the subscription from going through.
                The subscription to magzter does not show up on google play as they claim it does, I therefore cannot cancel it in the way they tell me to.
                The contact us dropdown is empty - there is no way to contact anyone.
                I am beginning to think this site is fraudulent.
                The receipt provided for my payment is incomplete - no company address or contact details of any form.

• Magzter's response · Sep 02, 2020

Dear Jackie,

MagzterFinweek digital subscription. Transaction id:[protected], amount $28.85

I am unable to gain access to the above subscription using my normal email address [protected]@telkomsa.net . The reply from FINWEEK keeps on saying that there is no such registered address . I would like to change email address to robert.amm.[protected]@gmail.com to see if this solves the connectivity problems .
                  I use a LAPTOP, Normal office PC and an IPAD to read reports and subscriptions, is it possible to read FINWEEK on all three devices or must it only be one of them . My preference is LAPTOP and not the PC being used to send this complaint .
                  Thanking you in anticipation of solving my connection problems .
                  Yours sincerely
                  Robert Ballantyne .

• Magzter's response · Jul 28, 2020

Dear Robert Ballantyne,

Team Magzter

MagzterI have tried to cancel my subscription to magzter gold and the email is always returned to me.

The cancel subscription on the web site does not work either.
                    Joan Thomas
                    +[protected]
                    DESCRIPTION AMOUNT
                    Magzter Gold - Access gold magazines $5.66
                    TOTAL $5.66
                    Note: This is system generated and does not require physical signature.
                    Magzter Inc
                    [protected]@magzter.com

these are the details of my account please cancel immediately.

• Magzter's response · Apr 28, 2020

Dear Joan,

Thank you for bringing your concern to our notice.

I understand that you are facing trouble in cancelling the auto renewal for your purchase through our website.

Please email us at [email protected] from your registered email address so that we can check your subscription details and help you with the steps to cancel the renewal.

• Go
                        Golubo Sep 28, 2020

I never agreed to a auto payment. So I want my subscription canceled. I can't send a email because it keeps coming back.

Magzter_Digital_Newsstand Sep 29, 2020

@Golubo Dear Golubo,

MagzterNo option to cancel

I mistakenly signed up for Magzter gold. When I realized it was not what I really wanted, I went to cancel the subscription. It said to go to account. Under account there was no option to cancel. I went to Help and it stated to cancel to go to the Account tab. I tapped on the link and it sent me back to Account where lo and behold there is no option to cancel.
                      This is ridiculous. Seriously! I sent an email to customer care. Have not heard back. This is no way to run a business. They don't even give you a registration/account number.
                      I am not happy. I want this fixed. I want this subscription canceled.
                      Joe

• Magzter's response · Mar 02, 2020

Hi Joe,

Thank you for bringing your concern to our notice.

We understand that you are facing trouble in cancelling the auto renewal feature through our website.

In order to cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription, we request you to send an email to our helpdesk at [email protected] and our support team will definitely assist you in cancelling the auto-renewal of your subscription.

Feb 07, 2020

Magzter — gold

Although I requested a cancellation of magzter gold before my free trial was up I was charged. However, thi...

Nov 30, 2019

Magzter — magzter gold

Hi, I am very much disappointed by your service. I had made a web purchase of the gold subscription last...

Magztermagzter gold monthly auto renewal

Hi. I have a monthly subscription for magzter gold through google play store. My monthly subscription was deducted from my bank account on 29 October 2019 but when I sign in on the magzter app or online on the magzter website it says that my subscription expired. As soon as I realized that magzter deducted money without giving me access to their content I canceled my subscription. Michelle

• Magzter's response · Oct 31, 2019

Hi Sir/Madam,

Thank you for bringing your concern to our notice.

We understand that you have been charged for the auto-renewal of your subscription.

Unfortunately, we are unable to locate the charge with the provided details.

In this case, we request you to send an email to our helpdesk at [email protected] with your subscription details and the invoice and our support team will definitely assist you further.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Team Magzter

Magztersubscription amount debited, but no access given

I had initially subscribed for this Magzter last year. However, I did not get access to your magazines. I had written mails to Magzter's office but no response.
                          This year as renewal of their service, an amount of Rs. 976.01 charged to my credit card ending 7585 Visa on 28th September 2019. Email id [protected]@gmail.com. However, the transaction does not show in Purchases. I am also unable to access any magazine. It is as if I have not subscribed at all, though the amount has been charged to my credit card.

• Magzter's response · Oct 07, 2019

Hi Narendra,

Thank you for bringing your concern to our notice.

Unfortunately, we are unable to locate the charge with the provided details.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Magztersubscription

I am a subscriber of magzter. I have subscribed ebook of pratiyogita darpan from their app by mistake. I can read the same from magzter. Com. Hence I would like to unsubscribe the same from their app. I am told by pratiyogita darpan's office that this can be done with the help of magzter only. You are requested to help me to get the refund and unsubscribe the same.
                            Regards
                            Chhaya Deshmukh

• Magzter's response · Oct 01, 2019

Dear Chhaya Deshmukh,

We’re sorry that you’re facing this issue.

Kindly email us at [email protected] with your subscription details and invoice.

Sep 20, 2019

Magzter — a monthly charge I am getting

I have emailed repeatedly to cancel this subscription with no response. The directions I find in the help...

Magzterthey auto renewed my subscription without informing, now I want a refund

I was not been informed about the renewal of the gold subscription, and was been charged 999rs from my account, i have requested for a refund and have cancelled the subscription on the first day of subscription but they haven't replied or credited me my refund

My details:
                              Email address:. [protected]@gmail.com
                              Country: India
                              Subscription renew date: 5th August 2019

• Magzter's response · Aug 07, 2019

Dear Chetan,

Greetings from Magzter support!

We would like to inform you that all purchases made through Magzter are auto renewable unless it is cancelled.

Also, I see that we have already replied to your email dated AUG 5TH, 2019 AT 10:35 AM with the resolution.

Please check your email inbox or the spam folder for the email from our support and respond back to us with your option, so that we can help you suitably.

If you have any further concerns, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Magztermembership subscription

I have subscribed today Rs.999/- for one year Magzter Gold. After subscription, I was directed to log in thru my mail ID [protected]@gmail.com. Thereafter, the system hanged and no intimation received. However, I got the confirmation from the concerned credit card that payment has been made.

You have to ensure that I get the subscription immediately and my contribution should not fail.

Please advise further.

• Magzter's response · Aug 02, 2019

Dear Shibanidas,

We are sorry to know that you are unable to contact us at the email address we have shared with you.

Please login to our website on your PC/Laptop with your email ID - [email protected] and password and then open the below link on a new tap and you will find an option fill the form to reach us:

You can try this method to contact us if you are unable to send us an email to [email protected]

• Updated by shibanidas · Aug 02, 2019

No mail could be sent to your [protected]@magzter.com, as your system is not accepting the same.

• Magzter's response · Aug 02, 2019

Dear Shibanidas,

Greetings from Magzter support!

We are sorry to know that you have been billed for the purchase of Magzter Gold but you didn't get any confirmation email from us.

To resolve this issue, we request you to contact us at [email protected], so that we can check your account details and help you further.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and look forward to hearing from you soon.

• Updated by shibanidas · Aug 02, 2019