Having problems with M2 Media Group?

M2 Media Group, 5 High Ridge Park
Stamford, Connecticut

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with M2 Media Group.

Complaints & Reviews

M2media Grouppeople magazine

mY ACCOUNT NUMBER is [protected]. I was contacted this summer and told that my subscription would run through 2023. I charged around $160 on my Walmart MC. I received a card that my subscription was good through December 2019. I want my money back and t never do business with these guys. This is a rip off company The woman who called told me I had a subscription for long time. I get 2 People magazines. How unscrupulous?

• M2 Media Group's response · Sep 23, 2019

The Bluedolphin.com care team is here to make this right. You may contact us by email at [protected]@bluedolphinmags.com. We are here to handle any of your questions or concerns.
      You may also check out our bluedolphin.com website and click on our customer care tab for additional information. We are here to make sure your magazine experience is positive and enjoyable.

• M2 Media Group's response · Oct 07, 2019

For your information M2 Media Group does not collect customer phone numbers, contact customers by Phone, or send subscription information by mail. Please be sure to check your credit card statement for the contact information for the charge. If you contact People magazine they should be able to tell you what agency placed your order. Based on the information you provided, we are confident this is not our order.

M2Media Group

M2 Media Groupunauthorized subscription for people mag

I am receiving People magazines that I did not order. When I called People to find out why, I was given M2 Media Group's name and phone number. The number is not in service and I am pissed. Now I have to find out who I need to contact to cancel this subscription. They won't get a dime out of me and neither will People magazine. I am tired of these scams where companies think they have the right to spend other peoples' money without their written permission!

• M2 Media Group's response · Jul 31, 2019

Bluedolphin.com is here to make sure your magazine experience is positive and enjoyable. If you have any questions about your magazine subscription feel free to check out our bluedolphin.com website and click on our customer care tab. You may also contact us by email at [protected]@bluedolphinmags.com. We are here to handle any of your questions or concerns.

M2 Media Groupmagazines being received that were not subscribed to

Since beginning of 2019, I have been receiving an assortment of Magazines, including Entertaainment, Sports Ilustrated, Family Circle, ELLE, to name a few, that I did not subscribe to. If M2Media had anything to do with these magazines being mailed to my address, in Ruston, Louisiana, please cancel asap, as I will definitely not be paying if billed. Yours truly, Ian Macaskill

M2 Media GroupMagazine subscription

I've gotten 2 cosmopolitan magazines I never subscribed to. I called them and said it was some lane company Media 2 Group gave me the number [protected]. All I get is a recording of BS. I will be filing a complaint with the FTC!!! Who do they think they are to sign me up for something I do not want!!! All hell is gonna break loose over this. I will talk to a attorney tomorrow!!! These people have been doing this for some time!!! About time someone do something about it!!!

Oct 08, 2018

M2 Media Group — please cancel my subscription to the people magazine

Hi, I just started receiving the People magazine but I did not order this subscription. I would appreciate...

Summit

May 11, 2018

M2 Media Group — people magazine

Why is this being sent to my home? I did not order this and do not want this literal trash delivered to my...

Apr 20, 2018

M2 Media Group — instyle magazine

I did not order InStyle Magazine. Therefore, I am requesting that you remove my name from the subscription...

Jan 27, 2018

M2 Media Group — magazine I didn't order

I received a People Magazine that I did not order. Went to People website and said it was ordered by M2-Media...

M2 Media Group — unwanted rolling stone subscription

I have an unwanted rolling stone subscription. I went to rolling stone to cancel and they said it was through...

M2 Media Grouprolling stone magazine

I started to receive Rolling Stone magazine even though I did not order it. When I called Rolling Stone they said this M2 Media Group ordered the magazine in my name. I have not identified how they received my address and certainly did not get my consent to subscribe me a magazine for 2 years. I have not been able to reach anyone who can answer my questions.

• M2 Media Group's response · Sep 06, 2017

M2 Media Group — magazines

I started getting People magazine for some reason. I went to the People website and it says that my...

M2 Media Group — unsolicited magazine subscriptions

For approximately six months I've been receiving unsolicited magazines - InStyle, Rolling Stone, People, Real...

M2 Media Group — unauthorized magazine subscription

I received a copy of TIME Magazine at my home, and the issue date of the magazine is October 3. I never...

M2 Media Groupgolf magazine

I never have read, nor will read Golf magazine. They began to send it to me randomly. I called Golf magazine, and they directed me to M2 Media Group, at [protected], which was an invalid number. I had to call back, and a new person gave me a corrected number as: 1281. Once you do reach them, there is no way to speak to a representative. All cancelations, etc. must be submitted in writing or online.

M2 Media Group — subscription to time magazine

Since November 2015, I have been receiving TIME magazine subscription, which was subscribed by M2 Media...

M2 Media Group — Sports illustrated magazine

I just started receiving Sports Illistrated Magazine last week. I did not order this nor did I want a...

M2 Media Group — received unwanted subscription

On or about November 25, I started receiving Field and Stream magazine. When I contacted Field and Stream...

M2 Media Groupunsolicited magazine subscription

Out of the blue I started receiving People Magazine, and I did not subscribe to it. When I contacted People to cancel, it said to contact M2 Media Group by phone [protected]. I called and got a menu recording, saying to press "2" regarding subscriptions, and all it did was thank me for calling and returned me to the main menu. I also tried pressing "0" and got the same response. Who is this business that keeps sending me magazine that I don't subscribe nor pay for? In the past I've also received Glamour (for young nubile women, and I'm nearly 60!). Does anyone know why this keeps happening?

M2media Grouphealth magazine subscription

I received health magazine which I did not order. I have tried to contact m2media group with no response. I did order scientific american through magazine.com. I called them about this health magazine and they said I should contact m2media group. I have been able to talk to anyone media2 nor have they responded to the message I left. I don't think they would start sending magazines to people without a way to get payment. I am afraid my credit card information has been comprised. I plan to contact my state agency regarding this fraud.

Dolores scott

M2media Group — Receiving magazines that I did not subscribe to!

As of the end of August 2015, I started receiving 2 magazines that I did not subscribe to. I found out thru...