Proflowers.com / Horrible Service

I sent my two daughters a Mother's Day boquet on Saturday, May 9th. The website said they "guaranteed" delivery on Mother's day but I decided to play it safe and send them on Saturday. One was to go to Texas and the other to Georgia. Well, Sunday came and I heard nothing from either. Both had not received a thing. I had not even so much as received an email that there was a problem. I tried emailing them from their website "customer service" and it went nowhere. The email would not send. So sent it via my email and it was not acknowledged. Tried then to call them. The machine only stated they were too busy and to contact them via their email on the website! Ok, already tried that. So, called their "order" line and actually got a person. She however, said she had no access to orders and only took them. So all of this went nowhere. I decided I better file a dispute on my Paypal payments since this was very expensive and I felt that I was being scammed. The company gave me a full refund on one order and refunded the second order several days later. I got NO apology, no nothing. What a horrible excuse for a company. They should be shut down.

Va