priceline.com / hotel cancellation
Priceline refuses to refund money if you cancel your reservation and do ot collect the information they want about the cancellation call. You must have the name of the person you spoke to and the "department" they are in. They call and verifiy with the hotel. The fact that you did not stay there (which is all most hotels track - (check in or no check in) is not good enough. So in other words - the clerk you spoke to will have to remeber that she spoke top you - or you will need to remember their name. I even have a phone record that shows the time and date I called the hotel to cancel and several winesses!! But yet they both claim there was no cancellation call.
They owe me $189.99 for a room reservation I cancelled and did not use. They refuse to refund my money. In my opinion this is fraudulent. 1. They are charging for services they did not render while they (and the hotel) lie to keep your money. 2. Unless you can prove you called and cancelled they will asume you didn't call. Burden of proof is onyou. 3. They will conspire with the hotel to keep your money by making you call back and forth while one blames the other for the mistake, so that you can't even tell who you should be going after to get your money legally. 4. They registered and paid for my room under my name - using their address - without my permission.
Bottomline don't deal with Priceline or keep very good records and record your phone calls. I plan to take this to court if I must. $190 is a lot of money to me - not to them
More priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- priceline.com - mckinley grand hotel july 13-15, 2018 noise complaints
- priceline.com - many issues
- priceline.com - air ticket refund
- priceline.com - car rental
- priceline.com - hotel room