Popeyes Chicken / service

1 El Paso, TX, United States Review updated:

Went up the counter to order, the girl behind the counter does not say Hi, just looks at me and does not say a word... After a minute or two of just looking at each other I ask about the combos and she just points to the menu and does the same after I ask what side orders they offer. I ask for two sides then she tells me it only comes with one. Gives me my total and that was it, not a thank you or enjoy your meal. I paid almost 9 dollars for 2 little wings and a breast and a side, what a rip off. I was amazed to see that this young lady with no guest service skills was a manager in training, WOW! Won't be long before they close the doors on this one.

Comments

• Mk
      3rd of Sep, 2009

Ordered 8 piece dinner. Side was large mashed potatoes and gravy. When order arrives we don't have any utensils given to us. Had to go back and ask for them. Also not given a container to put our mashed potatoes on to eat. Went back again and we were given small boxes to eat from. Totally unacceptable. Went back again and insisted on individual serving cups. Derek who waited on us needs to be taught how to deliver your product, and the utensils that go with it. Extremely disappointed with Popeyes'

21st of Sep, 2010

This complaint is about not receiving customer satisfaction or a receipt with purchase. The incident happened at store #192 in Atlanta Ga. I understand employees not being happy while at work however, people need to remain courteous and professional while in uniform in front of customers. This incident took place on September 10, 2010 around 10 am. I decided to place my order at the drive thru window. I placed my order and the sales associate failed to give me a receipt. I noticed and gave her a second chance to reply. She replies with attitude and an strong neck roll of anger stating that store 192 has not been passing out receipts for the past week because all of the machines have been broken. I decided to ask for her name and store number . I even pulled over and parked so she could give me her name. As an valued customer I believe in Total Customer Satisfaction. Popeye's Restaurant is a huge franchise that makes enough profit to keep each store running properly and effectively. I also believe management should really start paying attention to their inventory, cash flow, and profit sales. I have field a complaint by calling the 1800 number however I have not received closure, apology, gift card nothing!

This is for F.Y.I Purposes,

not satisfied customer

• Va
      4th of Jan, 2014

My husband & I just went to Popeyes and the cashier was very unprofessional, without a personality at all. We waited 20 minutes for our food and the place was not even busy. It was the dirtest place I have ever been to and the chicken was old and they did not have any coleslaw. I don't understand what's happening in the food industry but find this a lot in the fastfood business where the workers are very unprofessional and lazy! I wish I knew how to offically complain and actually see a difference and postitve changes in how this Popeyes is run. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to hire people with respect for the customers and to keep a place clean!