Pogo.com / Total idiots

1 4248 53rd ave w apt 4248bradenton, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 941-756--0516

Not only is there edicut interpitation and rules as well as regulations screwed up, but also is there ability to inform, and to compensate for the wining in which they offer to the public as they collect millions of dollars from them. I won a jackpot from pogo in 2005 the jackpot estamate at that time which I just wrote off was approxamitly 3796.00 x 2 I never recieved confirmation of said Jackpot nor did I ever receive 1 thin dime from Pogo.com. I as many have had several incounters with abusive players. I have more than once been susspended for illigitament reasons as a result of my reports to them about improper behavior. People Pogo Sux and If you wanna give em your money be prepared to write someting similar to what I have just wrote Hagn. Remeber you get (NOT) What you pay for!!! Heres some magic Pogo Dust *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Good Luck!!!

Wh

Comments

• Sk
      9th of Jul, 2009

Pogo is a cheating scam site that steals money from players and decides arbitrarily what is considered 'harrassment' or otherwise rude language. People are jerks and Pogo is the biggest bunch of jerks out there. STAY AWAY FROM POGO AND DON'T GIVE THEM ANOTHER PENNY OF YOUR MONEY BECAUSE THEY ARE LYING, THIEVING, CHEATERS!

• Ar
      30th of Aug, 2009

I just canceled my club pogo membership with these idiots. The next day, after I purchased an album of badges to work on, I got suspended for defending a lady whose 7 year old daughter was being bashed by a group of jerks. Her daughter made a picture out of numbers on the lady's profile. These people were using very abusive language toward her and her child. All I said was: Are you people idiots? Her daughter made that picture. 45 seconds later I'm suspended. I tried to complain and appeal and was met with the same automated response message that I recieved my last suspension. Mind you this incident occured in an uncensored room. I wisely canceled my account and told all my friends to do the same. Although the games are fun, it's not worth the hassle that comes with it. I'm done with this crap site forever. You know for a site that takes alot of people's money, you'd think they'd have a 800 customer service line. It's clear that they dont care about your satisfaction.