Pizza Hut / non availability of product/service

1 Novi, MI, United States

I just visited the pizza hut Express in the novi target for the 2nd time today 09/28/18. The first time I came after 12 noon and was told the ovens were down and they did not have food. I thought I would give it a second shot today and when I walked up to the counter there was no one there. There was not a single Express food item available to grab and go. Not one thing. A gentlemen finally came and when I ordered a pizza breadstick combo meal he informed me they were out of breadsticks. How is a pizza place out of bread items? The coke machine was out of ice, cherry coke and diet coke. The coke I did get was flat. I was offered a substitution item of the breadsticks so I chose popcorn. I sat waiting for my individual pizza to be cooked. After it was delivered I sat to eat my meal in the open tables provided. I watched 3 different customers come up to the counter and leave as the gentlemen left the counter. Eventually another staff member from the Starbucks came and put up a gone on break sign back at 1:45 . Why would you schedule a break of your only attendee during the lunch time frame? Needless to say I am only submitting this complaint because you really have an opportunity to make more money at this location with the amount of traffic I saw come through here but the service and availability is so poor. The Starbucks had a continuous line and help with good service.

Bf