Pizza Hut - Lebanon, Ohio / poor service
Placed a carry out order over the phone. I arrived in the time frame they suggested the wait would be. I waited 14 minutes (I checked my cell phone time when I walked in to make sure I wasn't early/late, and then again when the manger cashed me out) at the counter for the manager to get off the phone as managers are the only one's who can cash out customers according to her. She cashed my order and walked away. I waited 4 more minutes to get someone to hand my order to me. Turned out my order had been sitting on the counter (no heat to keep it warm or anything) next to the register since before I had walked in. I complained and got no where. I contacted the district manager and she defended the store saying only managers can cash out customers, and saying "that's so weird" when I mentioned no heat to keep my food warm and "managers are supposed to contact me" when I told her the manager wouldn't do anything about my order sitting on the counter getting old for at least the 18 minutes I was in the store. The district manager said she would get some vouchers out to me for the "inconvenience", but she never did.
This was my second time ordering from this store, and this was the second terrible experience with the store. Never again, and I didn't write the other complaint on here.
More Pizza Hut - Lebanon, Ohio Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - charged for pizza never delivered 
- Pizza Hut - ordered online, payment processed online but no order confirmation number inturn no pizza
- Pizza Hut - order place on line
- Pizza Hut - welcome to the neighborhood coupons
- Pizza Hut - filthy conditions in restaurant. 
- Pizza Hut - management