Pizza Hut / horrible pizza they tried selling me

Ajax, ON, Canada Review updated:

From a disappointed customer,
I ordered a crown crust pizza at your Ajax - R32804 location for pick up. My order # was [protected]. This was the first time I have ever ordered this pizza...I guess seeing the commercials over and over really works. Anyhow I arrived to pick up the pizza (which came up to $30.50) with nothing additional with it, just the pizza. Right before I was going to pay for it they showed me what it looked like and to my horror the most disappointing looking pizza in my entire life was presented to me! Let me break down what they showed me in that pizza box in no particular order...first off the entire pizza's appearance was so dry it looked like it was cooked when the store first opened and was then was placed in a warmer for the day waiting to get sold. The crust was paper thin which I didn't ask for, the pizza didn't even fill the box it came in and normally when I get a pizza anywhere, when it's sliced it still somewhat together, not in this case it looked like if a cracker was being separated. I ordered the pizza with extra cheese x2 and could see as much of the dry sauce as I did cheese. For a $30 pizza you would expect a lot more than that. I ended up leaving empty handed, upset and never wanting to buy from you guys again. Now I only had great experiences growing up eating from pizza hut so I'm hoping it's just this particular location that offers this to its customers for the company’s sake. I'm writing to you to let you know you might have lost a fan/customer for ever. I had to tell them I didn't want it and now I can't order from them again because I not going through that again. I don’t expect the pizza to look exactly like what I see on TV but damn some pride need to go into making food for paying customers. I just wished I took a picture.
Gary

Gp
Apr 11, 2013

Comments

• Fo
      Apr 11, 2013

I didn't know Canada was in the Mid-East. From what I have heard and read that is the only place the crown crust pizza is being offered.

• Ra
      Apr 11, 2013

Pizza Hut in Roseville Michigan gave me a similar pizza that was the worst I ever tasted. The Pizza Hut in Palm Springs, however, makes a great pizza for cheap - always high quality and just what you order. I guess its where you go.