Pizza Hut / failure to honor coupon
I received a coupon for a free pizza in my email on 12/10 with no expiration date. I tried using the coupon on 12/15 and again on 12/16. The coupon code would not go through online. I called the Pizza Hut on Hampton in DeSoto, TX, which is the store nearest my home. Although they answered the phone, Pizza Hut, I was told that Pizza Hut had sold the store and they could not honor the coupon.
This makes no sense. How can you send me a coupon and refuse to honor it 5 days later claiming that the store has been sold.
Updated by CDG2741, Dec 16, 2017
Received coupon in email but store refused to honor coupon claiming the store has been sold. They answered the phone Pizza Hut so how are they still Pizza Hut if the store was sold? They sent me the coupon and are now lying.
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - charged for pizza never delivered 
- Pizza Hut - NOISE @ Midnight!!!
- Pizza Hut - I phone pizza hut app (Bonus stars)
- Pizza Hut - unethical behaviour
- Pizza Hut - Non Service
- Pizza Hut - Service speed