Pizza Hut / horrible food

This stupid girl I met was 'proudly boasting' about a few situations, where she told the cook to spit in people's pizzas, only because the people were mad at her, (because she's a ###). The cook, who I have also met, who isn't friends with her either, would never do such a horrible, disgusting thing to the nice people of our community, Gunnison, CO. He didn't speak up to management because he is American Indian and has been treated unfairly his whole life, he thought he'd get in trouble too. Thanks to his moral judgment, nobody's pizza was spit in. He has since moved on to utilize his college degree from Western State University. She did these despicable acts more than once, nobody knew except the employee's of Pizza Hut. I have called the manager to tell him this, and he continues to keep her employed. So, to the outstanding people of the Gunnison Valley, if your going to order Pizza Hut, make sure you haven't pissed Tierra off. You may not know what extra toppings you will get on your pizza.

St

Comments

• Co
      25th of Mar, 2009

I am not exaggerating but on February 15 2009 Pizza Hut ruined my whole day. First of all the Order I placed came One Hour Late. Second they did not give me ANY dipping sauce for breadsticks. But that's not even the half of my concern. The WORSE thing is that they delivered RAW Chicken Wings. I am not exaggerating I have pictures to prove it.

I called and they didn't want to do anything useful, they just say they would give me credit towards the next order that I would never place, so they were not helpful or polite. I work in Sales for at&t and get thousands of customers and I will make sure EVERYONE knows how bad Pizza hut is. All my customers, family and friends will know about this HORRIBLE Experience.

• Ev
      27th of Jun, 2009

I was at the Pizza Hut in Siloam Springs Arkansas and had the worst dining experience there. The floor was dirty, the tables were all covered in food and I didn't see anyone trying to clean the place.

We waiting for a waitress to take our order for 20 minutes. When she finally came she didn't offer us drinks or refills. We had no napkins on our table, and I had to get silverware myself. I asked to speak to the manager but no one came.

Our pizza was served cold, and the salad bar didn't look fresh. I will never spend another $ in this place.

• Ke
      13th of Dec, 2009

hello my name is mrs kerry adams i went in to pizzahut in bury st edmunds this everning i ordered a tuscani for you which consisted of garlic mushrooms and chicken and mushroom pasta bake. it took about 7 minuites for the lady to bring the drinks out because she was chatting to a member of staff then the starters come out that was fine but half way through eating that the duty manager came out and told me they had non of the pasta i had ordered and that i would have to choose out of the two that they had in stock which were : alfredo and the arrabiata so i chose the alfredo which came out cold so i took it back and when it came back to me it had been re heated i didnt get a check bace so i did not eat it when the lady come to take the plates away she failed to notice i had not eaten it and went on to ask if we wanted any thing else we said no when i went up to pay dan the duty manager just said to me i take it u want to pay the rest of the bill i replied by saying my food was still cold and the chicken and pasta was hard he replyed by saying well you have still got to pay for it if you dont i will ring the police so i payed the bill and asked for his name he scribbled it on the back of my reciped and told me he was the manager he gave me a menu with your email address on it and said if you have a complaint inform this address he was very rude. i would like this matter to be taken further if i dont hear anything i will be going to the consumer rights councle.
    yours
    mrs kerry adams

• Ke
      13th of Dec, 2009

hfksdn, sdnfk;asfws

• Fa
      14th of Dec, 2009

Stop takin [censored] from everyone!!! If someone gives you an attitude show them who's boss beat their effin face in!!!

• Do
      15th of Dec, 2009

the only reason she's still employeed is because the manager either doesn't want conflict or doesn't care as long as it doesn't effect him or her directly. she needs to be fired, plain and simple. there's no excuse for being nasty to the customers and telling other people to spit in the customers food. the manager needs to realize that there are alot of people who are looking for work, and that replacing her would be just that easy.

• Ap
      30th of Mar, 2010

I do delivery once a week and come 2 to 3 times a week to the store because my kids love your pizza. But for the last 6 months the service is unbearable. You have the rudest people working for you. I will not spend another penny with a company that hire nasty and rude people like you do.