Pizza Hut #030911 / customer service standards

1 Avondale, AZ, United States

This store is an absolute nightmare I have now ordered 2 orders today and I guess they called to confirm my order because it was a cash order and I am a pizza hut rewards member and have been for about 2 years now, I have never received one of these calls before... But because I wasn't able to answer as I was at work they cancelled my order. No email no message nothing 45mins later I called to see what happened and they told me that my order was cancelled and asked if I wanted to reorder I said no thanks and hung up... So I decided that I was still hungry so I ordered again and 10 mins before my estimated delivery time they called to confirm and let me know that the order wasn't even started yet... I asked the girl why even call to confirm again when I just spoke with you guys and she said "so do you want the pizza or not?" I told her no that the sub par customer service was extremely disappointing and she proceeded to hang up on me. I called back to speak to a manager it was the same girl I just spoken with and she let me tell the whole story stated that I was incorrect and that she attempted to contact many times I asked her if she was the manager she told me no... So why am I talking to you!!! They then transferred me to a "manager" I told him the story and he said "so would you like the order or not?!?!?!?!" seriously by this time we were 5 mins from my estimated delivery time!!! Being a bartender and customer service agent for almost 15 years this was beyond enraging. I will not be supporting this location anytime soon!!!

Ti