PictureMe Studio / Great photo session

1 1715 NORTH COMMERCE ST.Ardmore, OK, United States Review updated:
Phone: (589)465-9043

I just want to say that, our experience at our session today was great and got great pics taken today, they came out wonderfully and the way we hoped. And we were quickly taken care of in a nice fast pace fashion. I just wanted to say that it was a nice experience this time.

Ta

Comments

• Te
      27th of May, 2008
    PictureMe Studio - pictures lost
    WalMart
    Beach Blvd
    Jacksonville
    Phone: 904-642-5061

My sons had their pictures made for my Mother's day gift. Pictures were to be ready on 5/28. I called on 5/27 to find out that the pictures/film were lost/damaged and could not be developed.

As my sons are all adults and live in different parts of the city and work different schedules it will be impossible to have these retaken. Also, the day the photographs were made they had to wait 2 hours before their pictures were actually taken.

I will not get my Mother's Day gift.

2nd of Jul, 2008

I was a little upset because there was no film available for passport photos. But i have additional pictures taken. The
    photographer was very nice, kind and very professional. He even tried to contact another store or someone else who might have had some passport film. I intend to have some more pictures taken there in the near future.

5th of Jul, 2008

Thank you for that comment. It is very good to hear the good experiences, too. It is nice to know that what there are photographers who can accomplish their tasks and do it very well.

May all your experiences be as memorable.

Wait until you see to our digital capabilities.

Warm est Regards,

La Marque
    Texas
    Phone: 409 978 2120

Sub: Transaction # 2454000003

We took picture on 09/09/2008, till today 09/27/08, we have not received any information about our pictures, so we went your store and enquired about it, then the staff has no idea about the same. I wonder do they still have our picture or not, if yes when they are going to give us the copies. They already took such a long time and i believe they are going to take more time, i am sure i can find some other studio has better timing and service in this area. i admit a mistake of coming to your studio and wasting our one month time.

Pls let me know, if they have our pictures pls give us as early as possible or just refund our money...say GOOD BYE TO PICTUREME STUDIO'S.

jisha thomas.

8th of Sep, 2009
    PictureMe Studio - This place is awful!
    PictureMe Studio
    North Carolina

What a joke this place is! Go to take my son for his birthday picture, place is completely dark. Photgrapher shows up 10 minutes late. On top of that, once she is done taking pictures the computer doesn't work, so we can't see the pics or choose the portraits or anything. So I call the general manager, she offers to give us the $79.99 package for free, nice, right? However, my wife goes back today, the girl who was there yesterday was not there today, the guy at the store had no idea, so my wife and 2 year old son wasted their time going to the store again, still couldn't order the portrait package. Now she has to call back tomorrow and talk to someone again, maybe the third try will actually allow us to order pictures! Would not recommend this place, I know I won't be using them again.

12th of Oct, 2009

I went to the one in Norman. Oh my goodness DID NOT like the Lady her name was Connie. I told her I didn't like one picture she shrugged her shoulders raised her voice a little and said we're going to take like 6 more. It's going to take us all night if we keep stopping. It was only our third shot. Then she said in a upsetting voice that she didn't like my daughters smile Connie said "Don't smile like that, it's ugly". WOW, my daughter is 6 yrs old. Everyone who came and picked up their pictures, she would always say, " If you go on line and give us a good report, then will give you this free picture for helping us out. So you help us, will give you this free picture. Really didn't like her, don't want to go back anytime soon either! Maybe I should have stuck with Sears???

• Ze
      27th of Apr, 2013
    PictureMe Studio - Very Poor customer service
    walmart 12123
    Texarkana
    Texas

I took pictures on March 24, 2013...and i didnt receive my 16x20 photo...and also i was suppose to have 10 Enchanced photos, I only have two.