PictureMe Portrait Studiostoo many boo boos

I

I have ordered something extra on my Daughter's Birthday and Christmas and it never fails for them to ruin it. And it takes forever for them to get the correct ordered product to me. This time since they are now digital and you can have writing on the photos I put some on my photos. The text is totally wrong. Big fat black bold writing. Like a big black stamp. Last year I ordered a 20x20. And they could not produce it with the photo I chose. There was plenty of room for them to crop it down. So there was an additional 4 weeks. But this year I have to hand out these photos with this big bold text all over them instead of the soft script I ordered. They look really stupid. And you would think when I spend 300.00 at a time just on pictures they would try their best to get it right.

Jane Doe Nov 02, 2008

The way it works in a pic me studio is you see it before you purchase it. You have no one else to blame when you bought it seeing it on the screen that way.

• Ap
    APhotographerWhoCares Dec 19, 2008

Hi Ink! I work for a PictureMe and I happen to know that sometimes, the fonts come back totally wrong on portraits sometimes. Why? I am not sure but I have had alot of problems with that. If you still have the photos I would suggest that you request a reprint if your particular studio can still get them back by Christmas, they should have no problem doing this. If by chance they say you ordered it that way, please know that we do keep portraits on file and request that they show you that particualr pose as proof. I would like to say that the way your portraits are shown to you is exactly how they should look but that is not always the case. Please keep in mind that we, the photographers, see the same thing you do. We have no control over processing. Hope this helps! :)

• At
    AtreiyuSwift Apr 21, 2009

You spend $300.00 yet every time you say they ### up? I doubt you spend that much money. That or your looking for some free ### to pack.

• La
    Lastrom Apr 21, 2009

I went to a fine Eatery every week for over a year. Every time I went, I would purchase an expensive steak, as well as a few drinks and of course an appetizer. With a few friends, we'd rack up the bill to about $125 or so easily. However, they always got it wrong. Steak wouldn't be right, drink would be mixed improperly or the waiter would be totally rude about everything.

Yep, every week.

Yeah, don't think so. just like my story, if you spend 300 or so a visit and they always get it wrong, who's the ###? The erroring company, or the [censored] that keeps returning to the erroring company. Here's an idea dumb ###. . . if the milk tastes spoiled the first time, don't drink three more glasses to form your opinion.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices