Glamour Shots Licensing Logo

Glamour Shots Licensing

Having problems with Glamour Shots Licensing?

Glamour Shots Licensing reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 22, 2006. The latest review phone number was posted on Sep 27, 2019. The latest complaint Did not Live up to their name. As if i went to walmart for pictures was resolved on Dec 28, 2013. Glamour Shots Licensing has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 44 reviews. Glamour Shots Licensing has resolved 18 complaints.

Glamour Shots Licensing Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 336 4550 (Customer Service)
+1 888 452 6687 (Customer Service)
+1 512 719 4911 (Austin, Texas)
+1 908 722 3400 (Bridgewater, New Jersey)
+1 214 363 7775 (Dallas, Texas)
+1 410 461 8319 (Ellicott City, Maryland)
+1 915 594 7594 (El Paso, Texas)
+1 703 934 0127 (Fairfax, Virginia)
+1 732 409 4700 (Freehold, New Jersey)
+1 502 499 9949 (Louisville, Kentucky)
+1 405 848 9933 (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
+1 973 659 1431 (Rockaway, New Jersey)
+1 404 600 2469 (Sandy Springs, Georgia)
+1 718 983 7030 (Staten Island, New York)
1300 Metropolitan Avenue

Sandy Springs, Georgia
5975 Roswell Road, GA 30328

Staten Island, New York
3911 Amboy Road, NY 10308

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Glamour Shots Licensing Customer Service. Initial Glamour Shots Licensing complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Glamour Shots Licensing above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Glamour Shots Licensing. Discuss the issues you have had with Glamour Shots Licensing and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Glamour Shots Licensing Complaints & Reviews

Glamour Shots Licensingphone number

I have never heard of this service before, yet they keep calling my phone over and over. I think they need to work on their form of advertisement, if that is what they're doing. But calling me repeatedly is not the way to do it. I would highly appreciate it if I was not on a calling list or called multiple times. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your day.

phone number

Glamour Shots Licensing — Service

Back on Feb. 1, 2016 I had gone to Glamour Shots at the Rockaway Mall. The photographer & makeup artist...

Glamour Shots — Aggressive sales practices overpriced pictures and bait and switch tactics

I saw on Groupon a ad for the Glamour Shots located by my house in the Bridgewater Mall it was a really good...

Glamour Shots — Appointment scheduling and Phone call thereafter

I received a email, for a free session and 10 X 13. I scheduled an appointment for 11/16 at 4p.m. Their last...

Glamour Shots Never got my picture

On October10- 11, 2014 I took pictures with my grandkids, when I set up the appointment I was told a different price and after the pictures were taken I was given a whole different price. I was so unhappy and could not afford a package, so I only purchase 1 8x10 for 131.08 +20.00 sitting fee. After a week I go and pick up my picture and it was the wrong one, so I they sold it to me for 10.00 for their mistake. On Dec 20th they said they would order the one I wanted and be mail to my address since my distance is 1hr away, today is January 20, 2015 and I still haven't gotten nothing. Glamorous Shot is vary unprofessional and liars. I really hope this problem is resolve as soon as possible and I get all my money back.

Glamour Shots Perimeter Village in Dunwoody Atlanta Area — Over priced expensive packages, High Sales Pressure Tactics, Deceiving Groupon Deal, Violation of Privacy of Clients, Dirty Floors

I'm very dissatisfied with Glamour Shots. I bought the $19 deal for Glamour Shots from Groupon that...

Glamour Shots — Did not Live up to their name. As if i went to walmart for pictures

When booking my appointment to glamour shots I expected my 100% satisfactory. I had never before come to a...

Glamour Shots — HORRIBLE SERVICES

SO I BOUGHT A GROUPON FOR GLAMOUR SHOTS AND IT WAS ABOUT $25. I WAS SO EXCITED ABOUT GETTING MY PICTURES...

Glamour Shots ripoff

i am a member of 'social living'. i bought a 100$ certificate off of them to get my kids (ages, 3, 7, 11, & 15) pictures done for christmas. when i called to find out the details i was told i could use the certificate as the deposit. when i called to make the appointment-i was told i needed another 80 for deposit. fine. so i take my 4 very busy children to the photo shoot expecting maybe another 150$ tops would be reasonable and the closest glamour shots to me was the altamonte springs mall in fl.
      they were very nice, took 52 pics of my kids and got the packages ready for me to look at. starting w/ one that was almost 3000$!!! i was astounded. I explained again that i have a very small family and only need 1 or 2 photo sets depending on the pricing.
      the manager was very pushy about the whole thing and i was getting very uncomfortable. i turned to check on my kids and they were nowhere to be seen.
      the other two people there had watched my kids run out thru the mall without so much as a warning to me as the manager tried to sell me something that i obviously couldn't afford to buy.
      at that point we were down to 2 photos which as sets are 1-8x10, 2-5x7 and 8 wallets. my kids were now missing and they were worried about making a sale! i threw my card at them and they charged another 269$ and change on top of the 100$ certificate and 80$ deposit. i wanted to cry. i am a single mother of 4 and make minimum wage. if someone comes in your store with coupons that ought to tell you right off that this is something that they can't normally afford.
      i am still extremely upset at the way i was taken advantage of. they didn't care about me as a customer or my children.
      i work in customer service and would never treat a customer the way i was treated that day.

MADNana Apr 28, 2014

So sorry you had this experience. The Turkey Lake store is the same way. These people need to be stopped!

Glamour Shots of Crabtree — Horrible Organization

This is absolutely the worst photography organization ever! I took my daughter for a photo shoot to enter the...

Glamour Shots Arbor Place Mall

GlamourShots at Arbor Place needs to regulate all employes from playing on the internet. I was the only person there and they failed to help me!

• Ro
            ronib2c May 21, 2012

I went to the Glamour Shots in Sawgrass, Florida
            Horrible with the makeup. The mascara brush was dry, no eyeliner. We spent 6 hours in that place.
            I'm still waiting on the manager Tracy to call me. I called the corporate office and Michelle said she would help me. I'm still waiting for that help. It has become a horrible company.
            I don't recommend this place to anyone.

Glamour Shots Poor service and mediocre pictures costly pricing

I recently purchased some coupons from Eversave for a photo shoot for my daughter and I at Glamour Shots in the Florida Mall. It took me almost three weeks to get the manager to contact me because the lady who answered the phone was refusing to allow us to have our pictures taken the same day! This was supposed to be a special occasion and turned out to be an event we will never do again. We were there for almost 8 hours! The ladies were nice and the photographer was sweet. She had to make accept ions for me due to my disability, I could not do all the poses she wanted me to do. They re curled our hair a couple of times since it was taking so long. Once it was time to review our pictures the attitude changed. We were faced with prices in the thousands of dollars! She made it clear they had made an accept ion for us and that she could not make any adjustments or create a package together. She would not create a package for us, just kept saying she doesn't have that kind of package and let's go over the pictures again. We tried to negotiate for over an hour and my daughter finally got up and said she was done. That's when she told her that if she did not pick some pictures then they would all be gone and she would not be able to buy any later because none would be saved. We ended up with a deal that was not satisfactory at all! With all the time we put into this they could have made a deal, I think they were unhappy that they had made an accept ion with us. I would never recommend them to anyone! We felt like we were being interrogated!

• Pr
              prtygrneyez Jan 13, 2012

Funny how people expect everything for Nothing! You mentioned you got great service, there were exceptions made for you. You had your hair curled again & again. What other place does this for their customers????? None that I know of. Negotiating really? Do you negotiate at Walmart or any other store? Prices are prices and they are given up front they are even on the web site for viewing. Glamour shots goes thru great lengths to inform customers prior to their sessions. I know because I have had many sessions.
              Bottom line you get what you pay for! You can't purchase a B.M.W. for Saturn prices. There are many places for photography people choose Glamour Shots for a reason... Because they are the BEST!

Glamour Shots Save your money and don't go here not worth the money!!

Had my niece’s pictures done july 2010 in the sawgrass location. Hair and makeup came out awesome and photographer was great. Was very disapointed with prices and packaging. This was a rip off for what they were charging. Plus they kept trying to up sale me which i found super annoying. Cost wise I think it would of been better to get makeup done at one of those makeup counters and go to sears or jcpenny for photos. Sears and jcpenny can do same backgrounds, and color enhancing as they did for a fraction of the cost. Save your money and don’t go here not worth the money!!!

Glamour Shots of EscondidoUnprofessional Environment

I worked for this company for almost a year and it is the most unprofessional job I have ever had. Not only are they unprofessional with the way they handle employees but also with the way they handle business with customers. This location is ran by a woman and her family so she expects her children to help out. Her oldest daughter is in charge of payroll but always seemed to have better things to do. I expected to get my paychecks late because the daughter did payroll when she felt like it. They constantly talk bad about customers whether they were around or not. Not only that but if customers owed money and wouldn't pay the owner would track down an old receipt and charge the customers credit card without any kind of notification. I would never dream of doing business with them or work for them ever again.

Glamour Shots Rename the store &The Picture Mafia&

I can not believe these stories, I had the same experience with my 5 year old child. Here is how the scam works. They encourage you to bring multiple outfits/props, therefore making selection of photos more difficult and confusing. This is a classic bait and switch operation, the mafia is cheaper. They show you a package for a child they starts at $99.95 for 1 8X10, 2 5X7's, and 8 wallets, they will NOT break this into different poses NOR will they give you rights to a digital image, NOR will they switch out wallets for any other size of photos (how many wallets could anyone need?) of your photos unless you are willing to pay nearly $3, 000. I am not kidding. They start quoting you prices in the $3, 000 range on pictures of a child, that barely need retouching and have a few digital coloring effects. I ended up paying $200 for a dress and one cute change of outfit and $900 to Glamour Shots. FOR: 4 poses out of 80 and a slide show that is USELESS other than for a memory, you can not print photos off of this CD. It is more like a wedding momento so you can be reminded of all the photos you couldn't get the 'picture mafia' to unlock with thousands of dollars. To walk out of that place with anything that is framed is about $700 plus tax. They use high pressure sales tactics, tell you that the company will erase your digital images within 48 hours if you do not sign right there and then (after you are exhausted after the whole picture taking process) and have a mystical pricing system that is not written for you to see anywhere. It reminds me of used auto sales, vacuum, and snake oil classic rip off scams. I will end up with a few sheets of unframed pictures in an envelope for my $1000 that I didn't have. I can't imagine how they get any repeat business. They better stick to very elite areas. I even noticed on their web site a new spring special for $9 for a 5X7 and mini wallets. HAAAAAA... BAIT AND SWITCH!!! They offer you finance agreements for no interest for 6 months on ripping you off. I did get some nice pictures of my beautiful daughter; but with technology advancing daily, other outlets can do this kind of work. If you have $3, 000 laying around the house, hire your own personal photographer already!!! PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!! HIGH PRESSURE, RIP YOU OFF FOR MASSIVE AMOUNTS OR MONEY USING YOUR LOVE OF YOUR OWN CHILD TO DO IT! 1. slick bait and switch 2. emotional slide show to sentimental music 3. huge price quote to see how far they can push you 4. offers of mounted prints for $700 and up 5. a slide show with no copyright value 6. their hair and make-up 'artists' have no qualifications or stylist/make-up licence ( I can't imagine their make-up is hygienic), a classic example of a very, very unscrupulous practice. You are a pretty low business if you use the love of a child and other emotional components to rip off people for in the thousands of dollars. You end up walking out with a a bunch of loose photos that cost you a mortgage payment.

• Li
                    LISAJOY1100 Jun 19, 2012

My experience was exactly the same as yours! I was drawn in with the $19.95 special for a 5X7 and the make-up and photo session. My first quote was $1, 000.00 for an unframed mounted portrait. The only reason I purchased the cheapest thing they had was for my daughter. We had mother daughter pics done and she would have been heart broken if i had walked out. For $195.00 i got the package including 1- 8X10, 2 5X7, and a wallet sheet. They then wanted to charge $69.00 for make-up and then lowered that "just for me" to a $7.00 special price. They ruined a special day my daughter and I were going to have. THEY ARE LIARS AND RUN A COMPLETE SCAM!!!

• Wa
                    WaCryAboutIt May 20, 2011

The problem is... That when something is explained to you. You can't manage to pull your head out of you butt for one minute to listen. If you got the prices down in the first place. You probably wouldn't have chosen them from the get go. I am in no way affiliated with them and recently went to one of there studios for pricing. I chose not to go their based on the initial walk through with their staff because it was to pricey. Do you see a Lexus ad on TV for the 40, 000 Lexus? Run down there and come out paying 80, 000 for. Probably not... Use your common sense!

• Pi
                    picturemafia Apr 03, 2011

Yes, and you are a hired bot for corporations. There is no way a company could respond so quickly. What do they pay you to post? Do you know that amoral people who post on sites such as this posing as a company can be arrested? You are NOT Glamour Shots and your IPO can be traced. I have access to do this and will use it! GET OFF THIS SITE!!!

Glamour Shots — terrible customer service & quality of pictures

Arrived at the Queens Center mall Glamour Shots for my sons 1st Birthday photos, only because I had a $100...

Glamour Shots Worst customer service

They are the worst in the business. Their prices are sky high and the service is worst. Its been three months since I went for a photo shoot. They duped me to get more pics and then charged me very high prices for each photo clicked. Also I did not get all the promised pictures and when called they say they will call back but they never have. The photos were not delivered on time and I am still to get one of the picture from them. The frame quality was also not as expected.Overall, the worst place to spend your money. Its a total waste.

Santagonebad Dec 03, 2010

I work for GS. We do rip people off. We tell everyone our Glamour touch ("Adobe Photoshop retouching") is sent to a lab, but we do it in the store when your not looking. We retouch quick to save money. You will be able to tell a bad touch up job if the detail under your eyeballs is gone. That detail under eyeball is natural and tell the person has an eyeball. The employs are paid an hourly low wage or commission which ever is higher. This might explain the high pressure sales. We have a three day special for seven dollars at most stores that has been up for a year, but if you ask when it started we will lie and tell you it started today. If you call up GlamourShots they will tell you there hair and makeup is 19.95 or 29.95 but if you walk to the store you will see the (Seven dollar) sign for high and makeup. They will do there best not to let you know about this special. One more thing about the seven dolor sign, we say hair and makeup with the photo session is normally 30 to 40 dollars and you can get all that for seven but that is a lie. GS does not charge for a photo-session. Our photographs come from a low megapixel camera that is blown up beyond its compatibility which softens the image and looses sharpness. The wall displays are photos glued to foam board framed with a out glass. That means it will eventually peal with the dust/sun destroying your photograph, so think about that when you pay 1200 for your 30x40 or 460 for your 20x24, quality is not what you are paying for. GS has a application they try to make you fill out so you

Glamour Shots Beware

Be careful of the luring e-mail coupons received from Glamour Shots. I clipped the coupon & scheduled the appt. only to find out that the stores get to choose which part of the coupon they wish to honor. In my case they upped the price of the makeover by $10.00 from the price listed on the coupon.

This is my idea of a scam and poor customer relations. Passing the buck by saying "our corporate office puts those coupons out" still makes YOUR COMPANY look bad and lost YOUR COMPANY my business. If it is in black and white HONOR IT or correct it before it hits the consumer's inbox!

Glamour Shots Fraud

I went to the Glamor Shots at Lakeside Mall in Detroit, Michigan. The "make-up artist" was not a professional make-up artist and their make-up quality was terrible. They did not have the right color foundation and I looked ridiculous. I had better make-up in my purse and that's what we ended up using. The photos were too DARK. They probably had the lighting on low so YOU ARE FORCED TO BUY THE TOUCH-UP IN THE PACKAGE. Complete waste of my money. IN SUMMARY, YOU CAN BETTER PHOTOS AT HALF THE PRICE AT OTHER STORES.

• Da
                          Daisy Mariposa Jan 28, 2010

What's the fraud?

Do you know the definition of the word "fraud?"

Are you aware that posting messages online or sending e-mail messages using uppercase (capitol) letters in considered to be "shouting" and very rude?

Glamour Shots THIEVES!!

I dont even know where to begin!? im so frustrated with this whole GLAMOUR SHOTS COMPANY and ALL THE EMPLOYEES starting with the OWNER on down to the make up artists!??..so this weekend i had taken my daughter in to this place for a special Birthday photo and everything started out slow..but okay im a patient person, we were there to enjoy her birthday at first but then after WAITING for half an hour behind ONE other person my daughter was finally taken back to do hair and make up but the lady doing this was not only rude and short with us but UNPROFESSIONAL she had hickies and tattoos all over her neck and arms and reeked of smoke odor? the manager at the time was so busy texting and looking at herslf in the mirror that the attitude we were getting from the make up artist went unoticed? so we continued thinking this is a joke right? we were taken in to do the photos and they were so UNORIGINAL and NOT CREATIVE AT ALL!? but i kept on truckin thinkin it will be okay, it will get better soon? my daughter looked so lost the girl just kept saying SMILE!? and kept snappping? she gave her no direction AT ALL! then the best part! LOL..we went out into the mall for two more hours so they could get our SLIDE SHOW READY?? and when we got back to view our pictures not only where they TERRIBLE but they were over 145.00 PER SHEET!?? THEY CHARGED FOR EVERY LITTLE THING!! 60.00 charge on top of a 100.00 sheet price to make it black and white?? MY BLOOD WAS BOILING!! i knew this whole thing was a scam..when i made the appointment and asked about prices the girl kept saying WELL..it just depends on what you want to spend..and kept avoiding giving me the answer all together..I WAS LIVID i complained and all i got was that i would get ONE free sheet and a phone call? PLEASE DONT WAIT YOUR TIME GOING TO ONE OF THESE "GLAMOUR SHOTS" they will rip you off and have NO sense of fault for the way they operate..they are the lowest of low.

After telling a friend of mine in San Antonio about our HORRIFIC experience she directed me to a studio on austin highway and lanark by the name of Bludiamond studios..i googled it and found some work tht was really almost the same as glamour shots and we decided to give them a call we explained to the lady who answered sunday evening about our experience and she gave us an appointment for this morning without any questions ..*LONG SIGHHHH* and not only was our experience ONE HUNDRED TIMES better but the PRICES made IT ONE HUNDRED TIMES worth the drive..i just have to let everyone know about this place its GREAT!