Having problems with Century Photo?

Century Photo Customer Service Contacts

1844 656 2725 (Customer Service)
2340 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Road
Thu6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Century Photo Customer Service. Initial Century Photo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Century Photo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Century Photo. Discuss the issues you have had with Century Photo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 24, 2020

Century Photo — Order number 545151

Unable to get any response as to when my order will be completed. Received half of my order on Aug 25, 2020...

Century PhotoI ordered some photo albums and pages to go with and no response

Hello, I have placed an order for $250+ worth of photo albums and pages with Century Photo on 9/9/20 and have received 0 response from the Company with regard to my order status. I have emailed several times and have left several messages with no feedback whatsoever. I need to know if I should report this company payment to my Visa account as Fraud. It is looking like I have been scammed. They have my money and have not given me my order and have not even bothered to give me any response whatsoever!!

Century Photo — charged for merchandise not received

Placed an on-line order totalling $15.89 on 1/19/2012, which was charged to my Visa account on 6/7/2012.I...

Century PhotoOrder never delivered

A sizable order was made and pd for by credit card. Have called every few months and was told that they were having difficulty getting the products. The last time I called was in Aug. and was told that they would soon be filling the back orders. For the last week I have called numerous times only to be told their automated call back would contact me. Staying on the line for over 20 min. still did not get me to person, but they would keep updating how many calls were ahead of me. Also sent e-mails with no response and the web site is not available. Do I have any recourse to regain my lost money?

Century Photo — No product, No refund

On January 28, 2011, I ordered photo albums and pages from Century Photo. I had used products from them year...

Century Photo — charged credit card and did not send product

I placed an order Sep 30, 2010 for $132.75. The full amount was charged immediately to my credit card, but I...

Century Photono product or visa credit

I placed an order on 8.27.10 with Century Photo for photo albums. When I didn't receive ordered product, I called Century to check on order. They said my items were backordered and to check back. When items still were not received on 11.1.10, I called Century again. They said items still backordered so I canceled my order. However, I still have not received a credit to my Visa as of 3.10.11! Their computers are "always down." Visa will not refund my money ($100) because I am outside their 120 file a dispute window.
      Century still sends me email advertisements featuring their newest sale (which I've been saving).
      CENTURY PHOTO IS RIPPING PEOPLE OFF! THEY ARE TAKING ORDERS FOR PRODUCTS THEY CANNOT SUPPLY! AND THEY DO NOT REFUND CANCELED ORDERS!!! I have recorded and saved all correspondence with them.

• So
          something Jul 13, 2011

I totally agree and know the feeling. I have ordered in July of 2010 and
          got the same song and dance . I cancelled my order in Jan 2011 and
          called periodically to get my refund and still not. Same crap, they are so
          far behind, next month for sure, they will issue me a check, etc. always
          to no avail. I have waited on the line 20 minutes to talk to some one( not
          that it helped). And one particular customer service person is very rude and unprofessional. They owe me 181.71 and that is not just a small chunk of change to me. I feel I got totally ripped off and lied to continually. I
          as well have everything documented and whom I spoke to and when.

• Np
          NPettis Jan 24, 2012

i'M WRITIN THIS ON BEHALF Mary Ring AS SHE HAS NO EMAIL and i'sad to say i reccomended her to this company as i"ve done business with them for years...I've called order status [protected] many times all i get is a very fast busy signal..[protected] caled that many times all i get is leave message ...Help Please i hope to enclose a copy of her order her phone # is on there if u'd like to call her Thanks so much Nancy [email protected] messageMary had caslled [protected] REads: took 1 hr to get through Spoke to a Nancy was told Mfg plant in Mexico on back order scheduled mid sept I* am to receive mid october last communication but has many calls no answers since

Comments

• Pa
          Patti Lindley Feb 27, 2012

Glad to hear that I am not the only one that has gotten taken by this company. I ordered
          $45.34 worth of supplies on 6-24-10. I have called several times and am told that my
          order in on backorder. Now the telephone number is no longer in service. I do not know
          where to turn next.

• Pa
          Patti Lindley Feb 28, 2012

I placed an order with this company in June of 2010. I have not received my order or
          have not gotten a refund to this date.

• Vi
          Vicki Fjeldstd Sep 01, 2016

I have used this company for years and never had any problems. April 2011 I placed an order for 110.34 and was charged that amount immediately and took 2 months to received a partial order, followed by a few more pages for my pictures in another month. I have yet to receive 3 albums to put my pictures in and also pages for enlargements. When I call there are 13 people ahead of you and email brought no response. What happened to the good compnay you were???? Where is the rest of my stuff. I need it. Vicki Fjeldsted of TX

Marilyn Matarazzo Mar 14, 2020

Can't get anyone to call back. This # [protected] sends you in repeated pattern.
          Another number [protected] says leave a message but no one ever calls back.

I have never gotten my order