Having problems with DreamsTime?

DreamsTime reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 28, 2014. The latest review Free trial and autorenewal was posted on Feb 8, 2021. DreamsTime has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 15 reviews. DreamsTime has resolved 0 complaints.

DreamsTime Customer Service Contacts

1800 243 1791 (USA and Canada)
+1 615 771 5611 (International)
1616 Westgate Circle
Thu9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DreamsTime Customer Service. Initial DreamsTime complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DreamsTime above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DreamsTime. Discuss the issues you have had with DreamsTime and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

DreamsTime Complaints & Reviews

DreamstimeFree trial and autorenewal

On 3/26/2020 I created an account on dreamstime to get a photo for a project to promote physical activity in Portuguese families during the covid-19 pandemic. I chose to create a free trial account on dreamstime. When downloading a photo I found that, strangely, the photo had a watermark, and I was required to pay to have that photo. After authorization from the responsible portuguese organization, I obtained authorization for one month of the lowest plan. After 3/26/2020, there was never any activity on the created account again. However this company charged a total of 207 euros, between April 2020 and January 2021. Bearing in mind that neither I nor the organization was informed of the need to cancel the account, taking into account that dreamstime registered a complete lack of activity on the free trial account after 3/26/2020, and that dreamstime took advantage of our lack of knowledge, I request the reimbursement to the portuguese organization of the total amount of 207 euros.

Free trial and autorenewal

Dreamstimeservice of company

This company, has it's agents mislead customers into believing you just make a payment to use site for use of images as requested. Then you are hit with another charge for downloading... When asked on charges, they tell you it is a one time charge and no other charges are forthcoming, next month, more charges and if you use paypal, will give them money even after you canceled or managed the account to stop any future payments, sending you confirmation email. Now I am disputing on Paypal for a charge again allowed after the fact of me telling them to stop all payments to Dreamstine.com LLC

DreamstimeUnauthorized credit card charges

So I tried the free trial and downloaded my "free 10 photos" I then canceled my subscription and turned off auto renew. I have now been charged twice since and I cannot find out how to delete my card information or delete my account. I will be filing a complaint with the better business bureau and put a stop payment on them with my bank. Bunch of scam artists if you ask me. I want my money back. I did not authorize these payment and my subscription was canceled. Do not try the free trial. It isn'tfree. This website should be shut down for fraud and theft

Respond

Dreamstime — non-receipt of service - yet unwilling to reverse charges

I'm frustrated with dreamstime.com, I started their free trial.. after the first day I realized that they...

Dreamstime.com — license management

This company uses unethical terms and conditions to refuse to close out my contributor account. I have stated...

Dreamstimedon't subscribe

Never buy anything from them, don't try their one week trial because once you subscribe it will be hard to cancel it. Yes, once you buy something, even if it's a very small purchase, you'll be subscribed and in a week it will automatically renew and you'll be charged.
        Same happened to me and it took me 2 weeks to make them stop. Isn't it ridiculous? I thought I would send an email asking to cancel the subscription, but it wasn't so easy. I called and emailed numerous times, they weren't responsive at all. But 2 weeks later they gave up and canceled after charging me, of course.
        Be careful, people!

1 Response
            Mark002 Jun 13, 2018

As per GDPR is an insecure site and even doing cheats using a word FREE DOWNLOAD. there is no free download.

Dreamstime — I canceled account

I canceled my account right before i was supposed to get charged again.I got charged anyway when I clearly...

Dreamstime LLC — Pricing plan scam

Their pricing plan is a scam. They propose a 0, 05 cent PROMO DEAL as they call it on their website. Issue...

DreamstimeCustomer service

3/2/2017
          I was attempting to purchase an image on Dreamstime and had problems with the website asking me for my password several times. In the confusion I checked my account invoice to see if the credit card was hit and discovered I was charged a Subscription Rate for almost a year without my knowing it. (My husband handles credit card billing and thought it was something I was doing for business). When I called Dreamstime for help, I talked with 2 representatives who were both rude from the start. I asked if they'd ever had this problem before and was told "no". After looking at the reports, looks like this is a common complaint for Dreamstime. Too bad, I had used this service for years. I'm bummed this happened. I took the loss, but the Dreamstime team didn't have to be so rude. Buyers beware. Dreamstime hits you for a Subscription Fee whether you agree or not!

Dreamstime.comMembership fee

When I signed up for Dreamstime I had no idea they will charge a membership fee. While I was setting my account I had to enter my card number and that time I couldn't understand why they asked for such an information. That was a huge mistake but I gave them all the information.
            And the same day I got charged. One month later the same thing happened. I tried to remove my credit card number from this site but wasn't able to do that. Customer service did not provide any help, I contacted them many times and asked them to stop charging my card but everything was useless.
            Please, beware of this site! They will take your money without any warning and without your permission and you'll never get it back!

Respond

Dreamstime.com — Dreamstime fraud!

I need help with this site!! I received a charge on my card and when I contacted my bank they said that I wa...

DreamstimeTheft dreamstime

Www.Dreamstime.com i called the card operator and they gave me this number to locate this theft authorization [protected] for three months i have been receiving a bill in the invoice of my card with the name of this company, i did not buy anything in this place, i do not know this site, i have used my card improperly, i requested a refund from the site that claims that it has already done so but i did not receive anything, on the contrary after i have requested cancellation and refund, they have yet to file another bill for the next month, i come to denounce because i feel injured, i demand my money back, i did not buy and i did not request any service in that site

Dreamstime — Fraudulent subscription service

I signed up for a free trial and the first month was supposed to be free. About three weeks later Dreamstime...

Dreamstime.com — Fake charges for the subscription

I signed up for the website www.dreamstime.com. Several weeks passed and it was ok, but only now I noticed...

Dreamstime.com — Their registration isn't for free

I recently signed up for the website www.dreamstime.com. It was mentioned that it was for free, but it wa...