Picture Me Studio / Price, quality

Me and my sister in law have been getting our children's pictures done at our Walmart photo studio. NEVER AGAIN will we get their pictures done there. Our studio has been bought by Picture Me Studios. The prices have almost DOUBLED! You can no longer by the proofs, unless you buy the packages with all the photos, umm.. what is the point in buying the proofs then? I will already have all the pictures, why would I need the proofs too??? They no longer work with the pictures. It was an absolutely HORRIBLE experience the last two times we have both been there. So unless they go back to the lower prices that were so much more worth the quality, we will NEVER go back!

Comments

• Ru
      1st of Oct, 2008

First of all this lady is just cheap and they dont need customers like her and her sister. Its people like this lady that put businesses out! She needs to realize that it is a business and if she wants something cheap she needs to take her pictures at home. Plus the prices havent doubled, pfftt thats a lie. And the whole proofs thing im glad they dont do that it because when you really like the pictures you purchase them when offered to you and i dont feel as bad when i have to say no to the extras cause sometimes the kid in the photo just didnt cooperate. So to this cheap lady i say shut your trap and take your 4.99 else where! and believe me when i say they wont miss you or your kid

• Br
      25th of Oct, 2008

well this is my own complaint i just recently purchased almost 200.00 in pictures and paid an extra 20.00 to get the cd so i could print off when i want.picture me told me i had all copyrights with the cd and could put disk in any photo maker well guess what not at walmart in centralia they denied me that right with my own daughters cd.i think it stinks and will never get them done there again.i will take my business elsewhere!!!

• Ud
      23rd of Mar, 2009

I understand. The cheap portrait package is designed to lure customers in, but a customer has the right to expect a quality product when the price is on par with industry average. If a customer pays 10 dollars a sheet after discounts at Wal-Mart, then they should expect the same quality from a similarly priced sheet at the other chains. Mind you I am talking about the packages that are not promotional, rather discounted. The CD is intentionally downsampled so that that you can share among email, not print at a photo lab and not enlarge at home. If you want to do that, then you have to downsize the image or increase the resolution appropriately.

• At
      21st of Apr, 2009

You just sound cheap and whiny. It's called Inflation. The economy would be in worse trouble if cheap folks like you had your way with everything. In fact it's probably people like you that are the reason for the financial crisis in America.

• Gp
      19th of Jan, 2011
    Picture Me Studio - Horrible Service
    Picture Me Studio
    2501 W Happy Valley Rd # 34
    Phoenix
    Arizona

We made an appointment for a 6pm photo session for my wife's pregnancy picutres - got there on time. The photographer saw us enter but never acknowledged. Apparently her previous client was in for a newborn photo session and were running late. She never came out and informed us that it will be a little longer as they were dealing with a baby. Finally after 45 mins she comes out and says that it will be about 15 mins more. We have by now already waited for an hour sitting in the uncomfortable chair (my wife was 8 months pregnant at that time).
    The photographer was busy upselling to the clinents when I interupted her to ask how much longer. She again said 15 mins max.

Finally after 1.5 hours of waiting she comes out and did not even apologize for the delay.

That will be our last visit to any picture me studion. They have a zero sense of customer service.

• Sp
      16th of Mar, 2011

She could've kept you informed more but you saw that she was struggling with a baby. I would understand if you saw her sitting down doing nothing but she was with another customer so obviously she attend you as soon as she could. People now a days want the red carpet to every where they go. Have some compassion for people who work at trying to make children happy. It's not easy!

• Pa
      8th of Dec, 2011

I used this studio in Wal-Mart recently to have pictures done of my grandchildren and one of my family members grandchildren. This has been the most horrendous ordeal ! Picture quality is poor - Emloyees do not communicate with their costumers. Therefore what you expect and what you receive is disgaceful. You cannot get the regional manager to return your call, after numerous messages were left. I am filing a complaint with Wal-Mart 's Corporate office about this company. I hope they will replace them with another company that is more competant and customer
    oriented. WILL NOT EVER USE THEM AGAIN!!! rosa621@comcast.net

12th of Aug, 2016
    Picture Me Studio - poor cutom service
    picture me studio
    400 butler commons
    Butler
    Pennsylvania

my husband and i went to picture me studio at butler wal-mart to get our granddaughters pictures.well needless to say they were not there and we were told to pick them up at 4-14 between 11and 1.the lady that was there could not tell us when they were gonna be there and did not even tried to call anyone to see when or were they were.this is the second time this had happened to us.i even tried to call the custom sevice number and got know where.it wont surprise me ne bit if you all get shut down by the bbb cause if you do good for you all.this is the worst studio i had ever delt with.when i go back to get my pictures on 4-15 they better be there and i better get some kind of discout or i will be asking for a refund back and it will be done before i leave.