Pick 'n Pay / failed to deliver as promised
I did an online shopping order which was delivered on Monday 2nd Nov. When they had delivered and left I picked up the 7kg bag of potatoes and the bottom literaly fell off and the potatoes were rotten. I immediately called the home shopping line and was promised they would replace them the next day. By Tuesday eveing - no replacement. I called on Wed and spoke to a cistomer service rep (Siniswe) and was promised delivery on Thursday. By 4.30 on Thursday I still had no delivery. I called again and spoke to Siresh and he then called the store who promised delivery on Friday. He even called me back at home to confirm this. By 4.30 on Friday I still had no delivery. When I called the customer service centre I asked to peak to a supervisor. A lady Vanessa called me to say how sorry they were but nothing could be done till tomorrow. I demanded taht she call the manager (who had just left) and get him to deliver them himself!! At 5.45 I still have no answer and doubt very much that I will see the goods tomorrw either. Pick and Pay abuses the customer and because they have such a hold on the market feel they can do as they please.
More Pick 'n Pay Complaints & Reviews
- Pick & Pay, Spar and others - budget speach and cigarette prices 
- Pick N Pay Sedgefield - back to normal 
- Pick 'n Pay - lack of interest in customer concerns 
- Pick 'n Pay - bad attitude at pick 'n pay campus square 
- Pick 'n Pay - policy changed without communication 
- Pick N Pay Liquors - price description
- Pick n Pay Tygervalley Cape town - service at the deli
- Pick n Pay - cheese
- Pick n Pay - rotten baby hake
- Pick n Pay - cashiers giving their opinion about what I buy.