PC Richards / fraud and scam

I have used pc richard and son's ge credit card to purchase some product twice. When I bought this product from the store I was never told that I have pay the full amount back in the promotional period. I always thought it will the regular finance charge after the promotion expired on sept 2008 which was the billing cycle. Now I am charged $246.01 as deferred interest charge. I tried to calling to few times and every time I was told I need to speak to a supervisor but the customer service rep said they are having technical difficulty to transfer my call and they wont provide a phone number to call them directly. This is going on from last two weeks. Today finally a customer service rep got someone one on the phone saying its the supervisor, the supervisor said she could not do anything about it and my account was closed yesterday, mean while I did ask them to close my account, I was trying to negotiate it so I don't have to pay such big amount. She also mentioned it was noted on my last billing statement to pay the full amount but I never saw it on my billing statement. Then she said it was one of those fine small font which I believe anyone would normally avoid reading. So I have lost $246.01.

Va

Comments

• Dw
      1st of Dec, 2013

Here is a new one. I live in Suffolk Co., NY. Lets have the Saleswoman open a
    P.C. Richard card in your name and now tell you. Im sure Im not the first and most
    likely it has been going on for years. I never buy there "over priced" items in 20 yrs..
    I fix my own items. very easy to do. So when anybody goes to P.C. Richard to get there appliance fixed and they tell you its hard to fix and will be alot of cash. They are looking for free money for doing not that much. Fix it yourself.

• Do
      15th of Oct, 2017

In my case, they sent a tech pretty quickly. Both time a replacement part was the fix. It had to be ordered. I am waiting 6 months. WARNING ! Be very careful relying on PC Richard's repairs.