PC Richards / fraud and scam
I have used pc richard and son's ge credit card to purchase some product twice. When I bought this product from the store I was never told that I have pay the full amount back in the promotional period. I always thought it will the regular finance charge after the promotion expired on sept 2008 which was the billing cycle. Now I am charged $246.01 as deferred interest charge. I tried to calling to few times and every time I was told I need to speak to a supervisor but the customer service rep said they are having technical difficulty to transfer my call and they wont provide a phone number to call them directly. This is going on from last two weeks. Today finally a customer service rep got someone one on the phone saying its the supervisor, the supervisor said she could not do anything about it and my account was closed yesterday, mean while I did ask them to close my account, I was trying to negotiate it so I don't have to pay such big amount. She also mentioned it was noted on my last billing statement to pay the full amount but I never saw it on my billing statement. Then she said it was one of those fine small font which I believe anyone would normally avoid reading. So I have lost $246.01.
More PC Richards Complaints & Reviews
- PC Richard & Son - everybody knows extended warranties are a scam. here's more proof: 
- P. C. Richard & Son - the worst customer service 
- P. C. Richard & Son - sold me defective hdtv as new 
- Ge Money - PC Richard Credit Card - unfair finance charges
- PC Richard & Son - p c richard & son would not price match an item I bought from them. they stated that the price match item was for 'black friday'
- PC Richard & Son - ge warranty not received from pc richards purchases
- PC Richard & Son - dryer
- PC Richard & Son - gas leak from faulty oven
- [Resolved] P C Richard & Son in Paramus NJ - washing machines
- PC Richard & Son - ps4