ParetoLogic / Fraud and lies
Don't ever buy software if there is no phone number to call in the event of a problem. Nowhere on the website of ParetoLogic is there a phone number to call, and they don't even list their physical address on their website.
I sent them an email asking for help because their DriverCure software wouldn't download, even though I paid $49.50 for it. THEY NEVER RESPONDED TO MY EMAILS. 10 days later, I put in a request with my credit card company to challenge the transaction. We'll see what happens.
They have no problem completing sales, but this company is a TOTAL ZERO in terms of product support and customer service. Do not do business with them, period.
I think they have some arrangement with Microsoft because Microsoft kept sending me pop-up's advising me to contact this company for a 'Driver Cure'. Evidently I picked up some some of computer virus affecting my driver, even though I had TWO active anti-virus software on my computer.
More ParetoLogic Complaints & Reviews
- Paretologic Regcure - Regcure & SafeCart 
- Pareto Logic File Cure - Invasive Product cannot be Uninstalled 
- RegCure by Paretologic - Bogus software, reports false probems and then does nothing! 
- ParetoLogic - DriverCure and RegCure 
- RegCure - Gave me a 'Trojan' virus! 
- ParetoLogic - Regcure/paretologic pro
- ParetoLogic - What a nightmare! 
- Paretologic Inc. - PC Health advisor
- ParetoLogic - RegCure Pro
- Pareto Logic - Money back claim