RegCureDid not fix problem with computer

I went on to find a program to help with the Sonic activation module, and this was one of the programs that popped up, so I downloaded it.
To be able to get it to work, I had to purchase it, only to discover, that it did not improve my computer performance and it increased the problem with the Sonic activation module. I cannot see where I can use this program, other than to scan and supposedly fix problems, that seem to average over 1, 000 per day, as I frequently used the program to scan for problems., during the day. I wanted my money's worth, but it has not really done anything for my computer.