Outback Steakhouse / food and service

1 Hacienda Heights, CA, United States Review updated:

On May 12th, my son took me to eat at Outback for Mother's day. There were 7 people in our group. Waitress took our order. After waiting more than 30 minutes, our food was served. My salmon was dry and black on the edges (overcooked) Three people did not get the veggies that were ordered (2 broccoli, green beans). My son did not get the shrimp he ordered with his steak and baked potato meal. His shrimp was under cooked. Our girl ordered a hamburger and fries. She asked for ketchup and did nit get it. Later we reminded waitress about the ketchup and instead she proceeded to take orders from 2 other tables of 4 and 6 people before giving us the ketchup. Drinks were not refilled and coffee became cold when it was not refilled. I called the manager the following day and he said he would call me back Monday. I have not received a call from him. His name is Raul. Since this was a Mother's day treat from my son, I didn't want to complain that day. But I feel that the $168.00 bill was too much to pay for food and service that was lacking in quality. I will not go back to eat at Outback in the future. Mrs. Vielma, Hacienda Heights, CA [protected]

Ma
May 16, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      16th of May, 2018

do agree you should of got better food and service