Orbitz / Handling of canceled flight
I bought round trip tickets through Orbitz in early June for June 13 from Colorado to Wisconsin returning on June 30. Two days before the return flight on the 30th, I called Orbitz to let them know I had to cancel that flight. They assured me that I could apply some amount to another flight minus about $150.00. They assured me I would have no trouble.
On July 16th, I called Orbitz to apply what they owed me to another flight on the same airline (United). Though they said they had a record of my calling, they had no record of my canceling the flight. They even got a United person on line too to tell me no way were they giving me credit because I did not cancel within 24 hours. Now I know Orbitz says they record all calls so I am sure they have the recording of my cancellation but I cannot prove it. Why else do they think I was calling two days before the flight if not to cancel it. Anyway, the people were rude, abrupt, abusive and foreign. I will never, never have anything to do with Orbitz again. They should be prosecuted!!!
More Orbitz Complaints & Reviews
- Orbitz - Horrifying service, dishonesty, scams 
- Orbitz - Price Assurance scam 
- Orbitz - Orbitz access America insurance scam 
- Orbitz - Credit card charged, no hotel room booked! 
- Orbitz - annoying promo Emails 
- Orbitz - car reservation itinerary #7363334658606
- Orbitz - legal name change on ticket
- Orbitz - bogus ticket
- Orbitz - vacation package
- Orbitz - car rental