Onetravel.com / they r burglars!

United States Review updated:

They changed my travel date without my authorization! When I got the email, I realized it (just a few minutes later) and called them. They told me that I had chosen the wrong date which is impossible to make tuesday third week of the month rather than saturday first week! And just for couple minutes they charged $30 to cancel it!!!

Comments

• Go
      Jun 29, 2011

I had the same thing happen to me. We had a death in the family and had to fly to DFW. I made reservations with them on Wed June 22, 2011 for a departure on Fri June 24, 2011 and return on the following Sun June 26, 2011. I went over this with the girl several times to verify NO MISTAKES. I explained we were going to a funeral and everything. I found out Sat evening that my flight was booked for a return on Tues July 26, 2011. Why would I stay at a funeral for 1 mth?? Got no help from anyone except Air Tran, which offered to take off the $75 per person charge. My credit card co is going after them and I've reported them to the Las Vegas Better Business Bureau. They have to respond to my claim now. I also sent a Certified Letter to the Pres. of the Co. I told them that if they did not refund me I would seek legal action and get with others that went through the same experience. If I have to go that route, would you be willing to vouch as one that was scammed too? In consumer complaints there are 37 pages of complaints.