Onetravel.com / they r burglars!
They changed my travel date without my authorization! When I got the email, I realized it (just a few minutes later) and called them. They told me that I had chosen the wrong date which is impossible to make tuesday third week of the month rather than saturday first week! And just for couple minutes they charged $30 to cancel it!!!
More Onetravel.com Complaints & Reviews
- Onetravel.com - scam 
- Onetravel.com - no refund for cancelled flights
- [Resolved] Onetravel.com - scammers 
- Onetravel.com - don't use them
- Onetravel.com - misleading contracts
- OneTravel - very stressful
- Onetravel.com - changed time a flight after booking on march 17 2011 at 21:37pm
- OneTravel - bad service
- Onetravel.com - beware of business practices! 
- Onetravel.com - travel