Menu
OneTravel
customer service contacts

OneTravel
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

74 complaints
7 resolved 67 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of OneTravel. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

+1 800 428 8821
(Customer Service)
0 4
More phone numbers

What is OneTravel’s email addresses?

OneTravel’s support and contact email addresses are [email protected], [email protected]

OneTravel website

What category is OneTravel related to?

OneTravel is related to the Airlines category.

What are the social media accounts of OneTravel?

What is OneTravel's Facebook?
Connect with OneTravel via Facebook at OneTravel
What is OneTravel's LinkedIn?
See OneTravel's portfolio on LinkedIn at OneTravel
ADVERTISIMENT

OneTravel information: contacts, address, founders, CEO, services, and products

OneTravel is a multinational company..

Expand Collapse all
How to write a complaint about OneTravel?

To write a complaint about OneTravel and get an answer from the officials of OneTravel, Complaintsboard.com's objective complaint writing and answer providing system can be used. Product shipment, payment, communication, billing, and any kind of service-related complaint about OneTravel can be filed via the specific OneTravel complaint section.

Overview of OneTravel complaint handling

74 OneTravel reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 21, 2009. The latest review Booking the ticket put on wrong name was posted on Jul 9, 2022. The latest complaint flights was booked on wrong dates was resolved on Feb 19, 2018. OneTravel has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 74 reviews. OneTravel has resolved 7 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with OneTravel?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with OneTravel Customer Service. Initial OneTravel complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for OneTravel above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about OneTravel. Discuss the issues you have had with OneTravel and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest OneTravel’s complaints

O
10:37 pm EDT

OneTravel - Booking the ticket put on wrong name

Hi Manager, I would like to make a complain about some agent Owen (with asian accent/mb I am spelling wrong name) I booked a tickets Booking#[protected] I was calling a long distance, on July9/2022. THIS IS NOT FREE TOLL FROM CANADA.+[protected] I discovered that my name is not correct in one of the tickets, I called 3 time this number, this agent sent...

L
5:32 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

OneTravel - OneTravel.com hang up on me while I was on hold for refund status

I booked both flight and hotel for my trip 2 months ago and canceled the hotel booking 12 days ago. The agent charged me $25 for processing fee for cancelling the hotel booking. I called two days ago and was told that I'll get my refund in 1-2 days because he just released it. Since I have not received the refund after 2 days, I called today to find out...

A
1:45 am EDT

OneTravel - Customer service

We are a family from Vancouver, Canada, and we booked a 7-day cruise trip in March 2020. As part of this trip, we planned a flight from Vancouver to Fort Lauderdale with United Airlines and from Fort Lauderdale to Vancouver with American Airlines. Here are our e-ticket numbers we booked from OneTravel: Because of Covid-19, all airlines and cruise ship...