[Resolved] Onetravel.com / scammers

United States Review updated:
March 1, 2008 I made a reservation for 2 flight tickets on onetravel.com from SYR to LAX. And when I clicked to choose the flight, the price was $ 426 per person. However, when I saw the result page, the price was $ 601 per person. It's so crazy! And before payment, there was no page to check the total fee. Only after click 'OK' button, the site told me about the final price and the price is too much different with the price which I saw on the first page. So, as soon as I saw the final page, I emailed them to cancle it and told about the error in their website. However there is no answer from them and even they don't get my call so I can't contact with them and complain about that. I emailed at least 50 times but there is no answer. And also they still don't get the call. And they drew my money from my account twice and the fee is also different with the final price. The final price was $1202 per 2 persons but they drew $1350. It's so ridiculous. It's really really fake thing! Can I get the money back? What shall I do for that? Should I call the police to sue them?

Resolution statement

OneTravel Customer Care's Response, Apr 24, 2009
My name is Georgia Gallarde and I work as part of the priority customer service team for OneTravel. I was sorry to hear that this customer had any problems. I would love the chance to see if I can assist him. I would need some additional information from him however before I could begin any research. If he would contact me at ggallarde@onetravel.com I would be happy to look into his concerns. I am looking forward to hearing back from him. Thank you for your help in this.

A  3rd of Sep, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Please DO NOT book anything from Onetravel.com if you value your time, money and emotional stability.
This is the worst experience I've ever had. I will never ever purchase anything from onetravel.com. Customer service is absolutelly horrible, nobody speaks English, nobody wants to help you. I was hung up on numerous times. Every time I called I had to be on hold at least 40 minutes. I've been calling onetravel.com for more than 3 weeks trying to get my ticket straight. All you going to get from onetravel.com is no ticket, blood pressure, stress and headaches. I would never recommend this website, STAY AWAY, it's a scam!!!
N  3rd of Sep, 2009 by
I don't know, what company you work at but where I unfortunately got the ticket, nobody helps, nobody tries to do anything. There's no such thing as customer service at ontravel.com

OneTravel Logo OneTravel