[Resolved] Olive Garden / warwick bald hill rd. she was the waitress in the bar area we arrived at 7:45 and 10.27.2017

Warwick, RI, United States

Went last night was disgusted with the service never mind I waitress was letting her friend get drunk at the bar and was threatened that this getto [censor] was going to smash her bloody Mary glass in my face I knew with my nine-year-old sitting there. I wanted to beat the [censor] out this [censor] ... ended up getting up telling the waitress to get my check she then took it upon herself to add for drinks and an appetizer which we've never gotten to our check good thing I looked and realized it called the manager over she took the food off and did not make us pay for the bill because it was such a horrific disgusting . Last time I knew you were only allowed to order two drinks per hour while she sat and gave her friend three bloody Mary's a shot of tequila a beer made them take her boyfriends shot off of the check that he drink but claimed he did not like. During all this we were never even asked what we wanted for dinner she just did not bring appetizers or come back until I asked for the check. Then I called back later for the district managers number and was told to call back Sunday at five to speak to Sarah Franco in which I have no idea if this is even the manager..

• Resolution statement

• Olive Garden Customer Care's Response, Oct 31, 2017

We're sorry to hear about your experience. Please email us at [protected]@olivegarden.com. We're here to help! - Stephen, Olive Garden Guest Relations

De