Ocwen Loan Servicing / harassment calls after payments made
In simplest terms, My mother entered in a foreclosure forebearence agreement with Ocwen.
After a large lump sum payment and so far, 3 months of EARLY payments, Ocwen *still*
calls my mother constantly, hounding her for payments that have already been made.
I contacted Ocwen and was told that my mother would continue to be hounded for payments
that have already been made until at least Nov/08 and probably thru Dec/08.
Why? This is a direct quote from the rep:
"Her agreement hasnt made it into the system yet."
They clearly show the history of payments, when asked. They currently show ZERO past due,
yet the calls to my 72 year old mother continue joyfully and apparently will continue.
You would think a subprime company would have better things to do that to waste time and money
hounding a little old lady for payments that HAVE ALREADY BEEN MADE, but apparently not.
More Ocwen Loan Servicing Complaints & Reviews
- Ocwen - president & ceo phone number 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - scam and fraud! 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC - mortgage rip off 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - getting ripped off 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - loan modification 
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - No one will help me save my home after it was awarded to me in the divorce
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - repair of bathroom floor from water damage.
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - home mortgage
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - loan modification
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - mortgage