Ocwen / lied to about remodification

1 GA, United States

I was supposed to be going through a loan remodification with ocwen since end of march this year. Only to find out today may 5 that my house was foreclosed on by them. I faxed all the documents asked for not once for four times because they either did not get it or it's sitting on someones desk who knows because they sure don't. And to make matters worst when I call I was told you should have called us for what when your systems tells you that your package has been recieved and under review don't worry about late payments or foreclosure biggest lied ever told. They are the worst people I have ever dealt with no one speaks english you have to hold on 45 minutes to an hour to speak with someone you can't understand. So I asked what do I do now since I was under the understanding that if you house is in remodification process the foreclosure process is put on hold until a decision is reach but this is not the case with ocwen well the attorney will send you a letter as to when you have to vacate the property. How's that for an answer to your remodification process. So then I am told to call some lady in the mornign to find out where the house is and see what she can do for me. Now mind you my second mortgage company knew I was in the process so when I called them to let them know what had happen the rep was like what we were waiting on them to communicate with us so we could finish our modification on our end. The rep was apologizing for there actions because it was not right and was like its not over until its over so don't give up. What can you do when you feel like you were ripped off by a no good non caring company.

Vj