Ocwenshort sale

D Review updated:

I had a short sale going on with ocwen. They denied the first offer, then the buyer raised the next offer. Ocwen denied it and never informed me or the agent that they denied the offer and claimed that they send be a letter notify me, which to this day I have not recieved. I did call for a month and a half strait and did not get any return calls. Finally I spoke to the lady handling my case just to hear that the house is up for forecloser the first of september. She was not nice at all. So i'm here waiting for a loan modification package to come. Been waiting the whole week!

• P
      May 24, 2010

I am also working with Ocwen on a short sale and it has been very difficult. I do suggest that you stay on them and call them every day. Unfortunately that is how they operate. They will tell you one day that they have received all necessary documentation and the next day they will say they are missing something. Meanwhile, the auction date gets closer and before you know it, you are backed in a corner with no options. Remember, you are dealing with employees that are in India and do not have a clue about what is going on here. They have been trained to say the same thing to everyone, but not really helping anyone. Good Luck!

• C
      Oct 18, 2010

thanks Ocwen enjoy the house Obama money for big company's only