Oakland Tennessee Walmart / pharmacist with a grudge
I had a refill on my tramadol and I called the Oakland tennessee Walmart to get it refilled. It had been exactly 30 days and that is when my doctor told me I could get the refill. The pharmacist told me that she would not fill the script until two days later which made no sense whatsoever. I then went to kroger and showed them the bottle and they said no problem that they would call Oakland, Tennessee walmart to get a transfer and they would fill it right away. They called walmart and the witch refused to transfer the medication. They couldn't believe it, they said that they have never had that happen before. I called my doctor and told her what was going on and she then called in a new script for me at kroger and they filled it right away and even honored my coupon for $25.00 for free groceries for transferring it. I decided to go and confront the witch at walmart and I could not believe my eyes. I knew her from high school and her boyfriend broke up with her to date me. She was still holding a grudge. That was so unprofessional and I let her have it. I asked to speak to a manager and she said "I am a manager" and picked up the phone and just ignored me. I then screamed at her to get a manager NOW and again she refused so I went to customer service and waited forever to get someone to come and talk to me. They said that they have no say over what the pharmacist says or does. This never should of happened in the first place. I have lupus and I have to take my meds. Its not like I'm a pill popper or a doctor shopper and the tramadol is not as strong as all the other pain meds. I will never ever use that walmart again. By the way her name is Crissy Berry and I would love to just pop off her little barbie doll head!!! Kiss my a-- Crissy!
More Oakland Tennessee Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - cashier
- Walmart - 1000 walmart gift card
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit