[Resolved] Norton / norton security premium
I had $164.99 taken from my bank account without my Authorisation for payment of the abovenamed product. This is not due until 1st July 2018 and I pay this manually. Upon checking your website not only was I charged this amount you also have a special for $84.99 which you did not apply. I phoned Norton and they refunded my account (it took another 3 days). We are under financial stress at present and $164.99 is a lot of money to be without.
Upon checking my account 2 days later another $164.99 had been charged which then put my account in overdrawn and I had no access to funds for 5 days. The charge then disappeared. I and my husband made several complaints without any resolve.
I would at the least expect free Norton Security Premium for the next year. This has caused us much anxiety to not have any money in our account and no explanation.
Please advise us if you can assist.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Norton Customer Care's Response, Jun 13, 2018
Really sorry about the bad experience you had with our support. Could you let me know the support case number? I can check this further and help.
More Norton Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- [Resolved] Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton - unauthorised payment taken by norton
- [Resolved] Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment
- [Resolved] Norton Security - unauthorised payments 
- [Resolved] Symantec "Norton" - virus