Norton / amazon gift card
this is the email I got
Thank you for continuing your subscription. You have the assurance that your Norton protection will not lapse.
Provided that you remain a current subscriber, you'll receive an email approximately 5 days from the date your subscription renews that provides instructions on how to redeem your Amazon.com Gift Card*.
Thank you for choosing Norton! "
I was supposed to get an Amazon Gift Card but found out that last night I am not eligible, even though I did renew Jan 7, 2019. After renewing I went and shut off Automatic Renewal for next year so I don't get a surprise on my debit card because they take it out just close to the renewal date.
Since the email doesn't word it right, I think I should still get it and have been a long time Norton user for over 10 yrs.
More Norton Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton - support 
- Norton - the support I received was nothing, great job
- Norton - technical team scam.
- Norton - norton antivirus subscription
- Norton - norton security