Norton 360 Premier Edition / loss of service on 1 of 3 computers
We had an annual Automatic Renewal on 16 January 2015 for three computers which was successful and cost £69.99.
My Norton Billing info:- Name M J TANGYE, Product Serial Number WX4KFWH38XFP
This week on one of the computers Norton instructed us to delete all of the Norton program entirely and to re-load it. We have tried this but were unable to re-load and have no protection on that computer now. The password we use was not accepted nor the Key.
We were instructed to change the password but this did not succeed in re-loading..
We now need detailed instructions from your office on how to rectify this procedure.
Please will you mail a solution to my e-mail address at:- firstname.lastname@example.org
More Norton 360 Premier Edition Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton - norton security 
- Norton Security Standard - norton's (antivirus) incompatability with 'windows live mail' 
- Norton - unauthorised payment and abusive customer service man 
- Norton Security - unauthorised payments 
- Symantec.com - norton antivirus