Nokia Handset 6270 / poor service by nokia

1 India Review updated:

I bought a nokia 6270 phone on 22.08.2006. The very next day i faced problem with the handset. It was restarting whenever i was operating it. I went to Nokia service centre at City Centre, Salt Lake, Kolkata. They took the phone said it has a software problem and asked me to come after one week. The complain number was G151396. When i went there after 1 week they said that the set is faulty and have some harware problem which is unrepairable and they will replace it but it will take about 1 month. I asked if if they are replacing a phone why it'll take so much time. They said that the new phone will come from Delhi and also it depends on their stock. Till date i have not received the phone. I called them several times, even i called delhi (nokia toll free number [protected]) but with no result. Nokia has booked a complain (number 2-1j5x35). Please help me. I haven't used the phone even a single day. I am really fed up. Kindly take some necessary action.

Thanks & regards
Debraj Ghoshal
Kolkata
[protected]

Comments

Ta
  16th of Sep, 2007

Well, I'm also using the same model 6270 purchased on 30th nov 2006. When I purchased the phone from big bazaar. It was duly opened in the sealed box. But still, It was the only piece available, And i trust nokia, so i purchased it. I was facing the same concern, so i took it to the nearest nokia care center in Janak Puri, Distt Center. But when i got it back, my phone had lost its sound completely. But anyhow they repaired it right there. And now the sound is not balanced. Even I'm ready to buy the new body for it, but the original cosmetics are not available with any of the Priority dealers, or even with Nokia care center. I called up the help desk more than 20 times, just in past 1 month, everytime, I've been told to arrange a call back in 48 hour, and then they provide a new request number, (last one i got is 2-2fcjtt. I just want the clarification, if the cosmetics are not available with NOKIA, why are they selling this phone. Its really dissapointing .
Tarun Saxena
+919911337396

Su
  16th of Feb, 2009

My personal fellings also same, I also use the nokia 6270 model.One day i faced a problem that's my moble LCD is not working properly so i went the nokia services centre (Beliaghata Branch) which is my nearest my house.But I'm tottal shoked They said me that they cannot hepl me bcoz at that moment they dnt have the LCD so its better for to go any other service centre, my question is to nokia that, If a person want purchese new phone then your sales man are called him/her several time but when a service issue is comeing then why they are try to push any body.did you think that all new customers are only customers and exesting customers are MURGA.So please i would like to requested to you (nokia) look the customer complains issue also.

Thanks & Regards