Nokia — problem with handset replacement!
I had brought an handset 6681 in month of March 2006. After using for 2-3 months I found that my handset was hanging frequently then on one day its keypad was not working, then on 10/08/2006 I visited their service center at Green park New Delhi, My Handset was taken for repairs job number is [protected] and they told they will give it back in a week time. Next Week I had been told that my handset was irreparable and we will swap your handset in 10 days time. Till Date I haven't received my handset every time I call the service center they tell it will take another one week for replacement. Regarding this I Had logged a complaint in Nokia but no I got no result from that Reference Number for the same is 2-1GSTZ7. This type of services are never expected by me with Nokia, I am also planning for registering complaint in Consumer court regarding the services.
More Nokia Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number
- Nokia Claims Department - scam!
- Nokia UK Promo 2010 - promotion
- Nokia Co - Operation United Kingdom - winning prize
- Nokia UK Promotions - is it true or fake
- Nokia C2-03 - video player not working properly
- Nokia - ongoing nokia promo
- Nokia - nokia-turkey, connecting or disconnecting people
- Nokia Promotion Head Office - i am wrili a winnar
- Nokia UK Promotion - kindly confirm the correctness & geniuneness of this official announcement of draws of nokia