Menu
Nokia
reviews & complaints

Nokia
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

839 complaints
319 resolved 520 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Nokia. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
1:22 pm EST

Nokia - cover stolen in nokia repair centre

I have had issues with my Nokia handset since I got it, and have had to send it off for repair three times. On the 3rd time I expressed my disappointment in a note sent with the handset, as a result my handset was returned to me without the back cover. I believe this was done spitefully by the repair agents as I was unhappy with their ability to repair the handset satisfactorily.
When I complained I was told to buy a new back cover!
I sent my handset to Nokia securely packaged via a reputable courier chosen by Nokia, it is then in the custody of Nokia repair centre and their responsibility to ensure it is returned as it was received. To simply tell the customer that Nokia have lost part of their phone and not take any responsibility is very unprofessional for such company.

9:02 am EST

Nokia - nokia lumia 625: warranty being denied by giving false reasons

Hi,

I am writing this to bring to your notice the way Nokia customers are being fooled and cheated by it's Nokia care centers.

Today I went to Nokia Care center (M/s Silk Teleservices, Marathalli, Bangalore) to get my Nokia Lumia 625 checked which had started showing some Touch screen problem(only specific areas of touch screen not working).
My device was purchased in April 2004 and hence it is still in Warranty and it had been maintained well, so there was no signs of scratch or Damage anywhere in the Phone.

The Customer representative checked my Phone and found no signs of Damage and then he took the Phone for further checkup (after creating Job sheet which indicate no damage/scratch).

After around 30 min, I was informed that the touch problem is due to Water damage and hence will not be covered under warranty.He showed me a small PCB card from the bottom of the phone which had USB slot. There was absolutely no sign of Water on the card, hence I confronted him for the same and he immediately went back to the engineer again to find some other excuse.

This time he came back with similar card from the top portion of the phone which had Earphone jack slot and started showing some Dust like stuff on it and claimed this has happened due to water seepage.Due to this the Touch sensor was not working.

I again failed to understand how he is relating the dust on the Phone jack with sensor problem. The touch sensor is not even near to the jack and there was absolutely no water mark anywhere inside the phone, so even if some moisture had touched the jack how can it possibly damage the touch sensor.I asked him this question but he had no answer.
He could not show me any other sign of water mark inside the phone and was adamantly saying that water could have damaged the sensor so we will have to change the Full screen which would cost more than Rs 3000.

Since the Earphone jack and USB slot both are open points and exposed to air, there is high chance that some Dust would gather inside them. How can warranty be denied by giving such weird excuses.

It should be the responsibility of the Nokia Care to prove that the issue has been caused due to Water Damage by giving sufficient proof and not just by being adamant and forcing decision onto customer. Another customer who was there at the service centre for a similar problem was being harassed in the same way by giving some weird excuse.

This is a clear instance of cheating where the Service centre is denying the Warranty so that they can sell the parts and make profit.

The Nokia Care team had no answer to any of my questions nor they could clearly prove any signs of water or damage but they just kept repeating the same statement hoping that I would agree to it finally.
Finally when they realised that they cannot prove their point easily they said they will re-look into the matter and get back to me by tomorrow and retained the device with them.

Based on today's interaction, I have strong doubts that they may resort to mischievous practice(damaging my device intentionally) to prove that indeed the problem was due to Water damage just to decline warranty.I read several such complaints about them on the web where they have declined warranty blindly.

I request you to kindly look into the matter so that Nokia customers are not cheated by NCC executives.

Request you to kindly provide the escalation matrix of Nokia support so that I can take up this issue with appropriate authorities. Nokia/Microsoft cannot take us for granted.

Regards
Deepak

Nov 07, 2013 10:06 pm EST

How to use this softwer

8:08 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nokia - warranty being denied by giving false reasons

Hi,

Today I went to Nokia Care centre (M/s Silk Teleservices, Marathalli, Bangalore) to get my Nokia Lumia 625 checked which had started showing some Touch screen problem(only specific areas of touch screen not working).

The Customer representative checked my Phone and found no signs of Damage and then he took the Phone for further checkup (after creating Job sheet which indicated no damage/scratch).

After around 30 min, I was informed that the touch problem is due to Water damage and hence will not be covered under warranty.He hesitantly showed me a small PCB card from the bottom of the phone which had USB slot. It was very clear from his expression that he himself was not convinced with that excuse due to which he wanted another customer representative(a lady) to talk to me and explain but she also refused to do so. There was absolutely no sign of Water on the card, hence when I challenged his observation, he immediately went back to the engineer again to find some other excuse.

I request you to kindly look into the matter.

K
5:26 am EST

Nokia - failure to perform repair paid for by the customer

This phone is only a few months old. I
originally took this phone to the service center mentioned in your e-mail
on 09 OCT for a simple screen repair. Over the next couple weeks I
struggled to get any feedback from them and had to each out to their Dubai
office to even get a response from phone or e-mail. After that the Kuwait
office contacted me and told me to come get the phone. I paid 58 KD (which
seemed high) for the screen repair.

The screen was fixed, however they removed the flash (leaving a hole in the
back), disabled the wireless charging, and broke the unlock button on the
side (all of this was working fine when I brought it in). I had to once
again take it back.This time they fixed the wireless charging and replaced
the flash. They seemed to fix the unlock button, but the next day it
stopped working again. Bottom line, Technocare fixed the screen, but while
they had it they broke three other things that were fine when I took it in.

At this point I sent my original e-mail to you. You asked that I take it
back down, which I did. They informed me that they no longer work on Nokia
equipment and gave me a number to call. At this point I asked for a refund
since the phone is not usable and in worse shape than when I brought it
in. They declined to give me a refund. After all this terrible service,
before I left the employee behind the counter had the nerve to ask me if my
company was hiring.

I left the store and called the number they gave me: [protected]. The
person who answered told me that Nokia no longer has a Kuwait repair
facility, but they would be opening one in three days and would call me
when I could come by. That was well over a week ago. I told them that I
was not confident they would have a new place in three days and asked for
an alternative means to get this repaired, such as a mil in service. They
told me I had no options but to wait for the new Kuwait facility to open.
I asked two more times to be sure and was told each time that Nokia would
not offer me anyrepair option but to wait for the local store to open.

Here we are, well over a week later, and there is still no Kuwait branch.
The phone is unusable, My company has had to purchase me a new smartphone
so I'd have something to use since the Nokia 930 was unusable and
apparently unrepairable.

I have copies of all e-mails, text messages, pictures of the damage to the
phone caused by Technocare, and dates of all visits. I will be posting
these online and will provide a link for you to review once I do. It is
clear that Nokia and her service partners have no intention to fix my phone
or take care of me as a customer. I think that as a consumer, I have done
far more than I should have to for a simple repair. All I want is my money
back for the repair that never happened and working phone.

I feel I should be eligible for a refund for the faulty repair service you
provided. I also think I should have my phone replaced, since the one I
have is clearly not repairable. This should all be covered under
warranty.

2:09 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My mobile nokia asha 501 I purchased may be 1 year and 1 month ago. One day I update the latest software version. Running the under process my phone is suddenly switch off. I arrived nearest nokia care service centre. I give my mobile they look and said your warranty will expire only 15 days ago. There is no free service. If you paid some repairing charge...

4:07 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I still had the same complain and no reply from ur side ???R u still wants customers to buy nokia or to throw nokia mobiles on ground ??? This is my second complain and no reply, refer back to my profile complain as no reply and no compensation my nokia lumia 1320 cracked the screen by itself (Manufacture defect) I went to nokia care egypt in dokki street...

3:12 pm EDT

Nokia - not delivered

dear sir iam sathiyajith working in saudi arabia iam send to one mobile phone in saudi post office al jubail at the date of 12/3/2013 my parcel track no rr 111432696sa iam complant verous time in saudi postoffice but no result iam traceing the track no the parcel are coming to mumbai at date of 18/3/2013 but in this time not delivered please help me sir and s

8:08 am EDT

Nokia - poor service center response for my nokia 525

Hello Team,
I've a Nokia Lumia 525 phone witn following details
IMEI No. - [protected]
I've given it to Authorised service center Akshay care at FC Road Pune with below details on Wednesday 20th August
Job sheet No - 140820/013
After 1 week and paying almost Rs.1500(For which I've not given any receipt) I received the phone today (26th August) to find out the problen is as is. They have not done anything to the phone.
I have completely lost trust in Nokia Brand and looking for going against Nokia in Consumercourt.

Oct 20, 2014 6:57 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on indiasocial@microsoft.com and provide us with the following details:

1. Your Contact Number
2. Location
3. Link to your complaint
4. Job sheet Number
5. Care Centre location
6. Is the device with Care Centre - Yes/No
7.Email Id

We will have someone from the team connect with you.
Please mention your name on subject.

Do include the complaint link in order to speed up the process.

Thanks,
Microsoft Team

We would like to inform you that we are changing our contact email address to indiasocial@microsoft.com. Would request you to please write to us at indiasocial@microsoft.com going forward.

10:20 pm EDT

Nokia - problem in handset

My name is Sourav Dutta.I am using Lumia 620 IMEI No.-[protected]
since last one year and facing so much problems that I cant express
those in words.
This time there is problem in speaker/mic and hanging problem in phone
and the same cant be repaired in Nokia care Ranchi, I have deposited
the phone on 3.6.14.

Full address of Nokia Care Center-Nokia care, Nirmal Enterprises, PP
Compound, Main Road, Ranchi.
* Job Sheet number-3297(manual)
* Alternate contact number-[protected]
* Exact assessment made by Nokia Care Centre-Yes
* Best time to call-10..00 am to 5.00 pm
* Date when you visited Nokia Care Centre-3.6.14

P
Aug 09, 2014 12:56 am EDT

Too many times I suffering problems in my headset .. Many times i go to Nokia care but the problem is never solved soon please solve my problems I'm go to Nokia care 4 times so plz tried to understand

Aug 02, 2014 10:03 am EDT

My Nokia Lumia 720 is vibrating continuously without stopping. What should i do now to make it normal ?

V
4:47 am EDT

Nokia - send your details

I received the below email from the email id
Dear Nokia Winner
This is to inform you that your E-mail address has won Five Hundred Thousand
Great British pounds (£500, 000. 00 GBP) and Nokia Lumia 920 in the UK Nokia promotion, your
winning
number is NK09788.
This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by
the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). To begin the
verification and claiming process of your prize, you are required to fill and send the
claims form below
7.COUNTRY:______________
8.STATE:___________
9.WINNING E-MAIL:________
If you DO NOT contact your claims agent within 21 working days of this
notification, your winnings would be cancelled .
Dr. John Mark, (Payment Officer)
NOKIA Company Payment Department of United Kingdom,
E-mails: [protected]@hotmail.co.uk
Phone: +[protected]

Online Coordinator
Nokia UK Company
Copyright©2013 NOKIA CORPORATION

V
Jul 11, 2014 7:04 am EDT

I was given my handset to Nokia care due to power key problem on 23rd June but they not give it me back yet . I am all ready visited their 4 to 5 time .And they ware not able to give me answer.when they give me back my HANDSET

Y

Please Help Me
Regards Yash Agarwal

9:42 am EDT

Nokia - insetr sim card

There is a problem inn my new handset nokia 220.When i insert in to the both sim slot sim one not read the network of sim 1.A notification is show that "no sim card ".and when i goes to nokia service centre near dakbanglow chauraha then he said one month will be time taken by them.so solve my problem imidiately.

L
May 26, 2015 5:00 am EDT

Unable to download games where can i download

1:13 am EST

Nokia - winning lottery

I have got the mail that my mail id has got prize money of 750.000 pounds (Brithish currency)
This mail is to inform you that I have finish with the process of the custom authority and they have directed me to deposit your cheque with the reserve bank of india for security purpose of this transfer where your funds will be remitted to your account through online transfer mode.

Right now I have already gone to the reserved bank of india (R. B. I) office to deposit your cheque with them for wire transfer of your funds to your own personal bank account. The reserve bank of india has given me their contact info to give you so that you will contact them by your self and send them your account information so that they can transfer your funds to your account.

So that they can be able to reach you directly and ask you to give them all the necessary details they will need from you to effect your funds transfer to your own bank account.

Please find below the email of the reserve bank of india.

Contact the... Reserved bank of india.
Online transfer agent email id: [protected]@gov. E-rbi-in.com

You are to contact the reserve bank of india with the email address above, introducing your self to them as the beneficiary of the funds of 750, 000 gbp together with your details that was deposited in their bank by diplomat mr. Albert derrick, delivery agent of the nokia company online lottery promotion.

Immediately the reserve bank of india has heard from you they will proceed with the transfer of your funds into your own bank account without any further delay. Please keep me updated immediately you have contacted the reserve bank of india, I will remain here in delhi until you have finally receive your funds in your account before leaving for your state because I will be bring your mobile phone and both of us will be taking picture photo together after amount has been successfully transferred to you so that I can take back to united kingdom that you have received your funds.

I wish you good luck and have a nice day.

Thanks & regards,
Diplomat albert derrick
This was his mail which was sent to us

4:56 am EST

Nokia - want to get a replacement!

I moved from Samsung to Nokia thinking it has better quality and service but now I completely regret doing so! I purchased Nokia Lumia 720 from flipkart 4-5 months back.
Within two months of purchasing the phone, I started facing many problems. Here are some of the issues:
1) When I switch the phone off, it automatically starts on its own!
2) While using the phone, it restarts on its own several times. No prompt is seen before this happens, and it has happened at random times.
3) Network fluctuation. The same SIM card worked fine with my earlier phone, so I am sure my SIM card is fine.
4) Bing won't automatically change the wall paper. I have to go to settings again and again to do so!
5) While surfing or playing games, phone will automatically go to the home page!
6) Internet doesn't work properly with data connection. Again, I have tried the same SIM card with a different phone, and the problems vanish.
7) Sometimes it won't detect the memory card.
8) Silence ringer is also not functioning.

I have already submitted my phone thrice at the care centre!
Every time I submit my phone they format it and give it back saying no fault found! The third and most recent time on 21st Nov 2013 I submitted the phone, I requested them not to format the phone but keep it under observation as is. However, they went ahead and formatted my phone and expect me to believe that there is no fault found! The details of this care center are:

Harmony AudioCare Center, Recycling pointAddress: Anjali Bldg, Ground
Floor, French Bridge, Opera House Junctions 400007, Mumbai, Maharashtra,
IndiaPhone: +[protected]

Job Sheet no.- [protected]/ 131121/ 53

First of all, after me specifically requesting that my phone not be formatted, why was that the only solution found? Secondly, is formatting the only option? Does this mean that I need to format my phone every now and then for it to function properly? I have refused to collect the phone and have asked for replacement, since I refuse to format all my data every every now and then. It has been 20 days now that the phone is still lying with you'll and I have received absolutely no response regarding the same!

Every time I try and talk to the contact centre, I get a reply saying someone will contact you at the earliest! May I know what is "Earliest" as per you'll? 2 days, weeks, months or years?!

Service Request No. is 1-[protected]

If there was no defect in the phone why would one need to keep visiting the care centre? I have been to the center 3 times, with no luck. My phone is only 5 months old and still under warranty for the next 7 months. Please let me know how much longer I have to wait for a response. I need a replacement phone, and if that is not possible, I would like to return the phone and get my money back.

11:25 pm EST

Nokia - lumia 920's multiple manufacturer defects

I was very excited to finally get on board with the wondows phone/nokia with the release of the nokia lumia 920.

1)Dust under forward facing lense:
Shortly after purchasing the phone I noticed dust collecting under the forward facing lense, so I decided to send it in for repair.

I did a hard reset to erase any data and sent it off. A few weeks later it was returned saying that there had been water damage so they couldnt repair it.

2) Phone gets bricked when you do a hard reset:
I was shocked to find out that my previously working phone was now no longer working upon getting it back from repair shop, my lense was not repaired and nokia was telling me I was sh** out of luck.

The phone WAS WORKING, and their repair department sent me back a bricked device. Nokia turned a blind eye because of the liquid damage despite 2 major defects and now I'm stuck in a 3 year contract with a blackberry loaner phone.

Unfortunately I would not recommend buying any nokia product. ESPECIALLY if its only been released in the last 6 months. Who knows what kind of defects you'll run into.

1:17 am EDT

Pin number: 85568vpg24
Ticket number: [protected]

Dear mobile award recipient:-
Congratulations!
We wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report test conducted for all international email award winners for beginning of year 2013 bonanza. A cheque value (£750, 000.00) seven hundred and fifty thousand great british pound sterling's has been issued in your name.

Your prize document include: -
1. Nokia corporation prize endorsed certificate.
2. Certified cheque valued & pound;750, 000.00 great british pound.
3. Clear source of funds certificate (Certified by international monetary fund).
4. Letter of affidavit from british judiciary crown court (Duly signed by the legal attorney).
5. Nokia n95
These documents has been securely sealed and packed for security reasons, to avoid mishandling of your prize document. On this note we hereby inform you that delivery of your prize document has commenced via globelink courier delivery diplomatic officer { mr. Albert derrick }, who has been assigned by us to deliver your prize document directly to you at your home in india.

Important note: diplomat mr. Albert derrick from globelink courier company, will arrive india from united kingdom with your prize document at the early hours of thursday 1st august 2013.] be informed that the designated point that globelink courier diplomat will arrive in india is at indira gandhi international airport - new delhi.

Note: you therefore advice by nokia mobil company to please stay at home by the time of delivery parcel to you by our delivery officer mr. Albert derrick, you are to provide your valid id card, (International passport, driving license, pan card) any of the above id card you are to provide to our delivery officer before parcel can be handover to you.

Kindly be inform that nokia mobile company have already pay for the courier charges only, it's your duty to provide india airport governmental tax clearance fee immediately it arrived in new delhi international airport. Due to the value content of your certified parcel it most be approve by the customs authority before delivery can commence to your home of residence. The amount which you are require to remit is {rs 21, 000 } to the customs of your country for the india government tax clearance fee at the airport. The amount will be use for clearance of your parcel immediately it arrived india, customs will also issue receipt of clearance payment to our diplomatic agent who will deliver your parcel to your home of residence. Note winning prize most be approved by customs stamp duty before any bank can accept the cheque.

Do contact our chief operating officer with the below contact details and re-confirm your delivery address to him within 24 hours.

Globelink courier company india post.
Chief operating officer: mr. Albert derrick
Contact email:[protected]@nokiamail.com

Congratulations once more.
Sincerely,
Mr. Mike john.
Tel: + [protected]
Event manager
Nokia corporation.

============================== =============================
Disclosure: this e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender.
============================== =============================
Copyright & copy;2013 nokia. All rights reserved.

Date: tue, 30 jul 2013 16:03:48 +0530

Batch Number: NK146/003
Pin Number: 85568VPG24
Ticket Number: [protected]

Congratulations!

We wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report test conducted for all international email award winners for Beginning of year 2013 bonanza. A Cheque value (£750, 000.00) Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great British Pound Sterling's has been issued in your name.

YOUR PRIZE DOCUMENT INCLUDE:-
1. Nokia Corporation Prize Endorsed Certificate.
2. Certified Cheque Valued £750, 000.00 Great British Pound.
3. Clear Source Of Funds Certificate (Certified By International Monetary Fund).
4. Letter Of Affidavit From British Judiciary Crown Court (Duly Signed By The Legal Attorney).
5. Nokia lumia 920
These documents has been securely sealed and packed for security reasons, to avoid mishandling of your prize document. On this note we hereby inform you that delivery of your prize document has commenced via Globelink Courier Delivery Diplomatic Officer { Mr. Albert Derrick }, who has been assigned by us to deliver your prize document directly to you at your home in INDIA.

Important Note: Diplomat Mr. Albert Derrick from Globelink Courier Company, will arrive India from United Kingdom with your prize document at the early hours of [Monday 18th november 2013.] Be informed that the designated point that Globelink Courier Diplomat will arrive in India is at Indira Gandhi International Airport - New Delhi.

Note: You therefore advice by Nokia Mobil Company to please stay at home by the time of delivery parcel to you by our delivery officer Mr. Albert Derrick, you are to provide your valid id card, (International Passport, Driving License, Pan Card) any of the above id card you are to provide to our delivery officer before parcel can be handover to you.

kindly be inform that Nokia Mobile Company have already pay for the courier charges only, it's your duty to provide India Airport Governmental Tax Clearance Fee immediately it arrived in New Delhi International Airport. Due to the value content of your certified parcel it most be approve by the customs authority before delivery can commence to your home of residence. The amount which you are require to remit is {Rs 15, 000 via any state bank of india, custom officer in charge account. } to the customs of your country for the India Government Tax Clearance Fee at the airport. The amount will be use for clearance of your parcel immediately it arrived India, customs will also issue receipt of clearance payment to our diplomatic agent who will deliver your parcel to your home of residence. Note winning prize most be approved by customs stamp duty before any bank can accept the cheque.

Do contact our Chief operating officer with the below contact details and re-confirm your delivery address to him within 24 hours.

You are to fill the Delivery/Shipping Form (TF) Below:
Full Name:_______
Contact Phone Number:_______
Winning Email Address:_______
Contact Address (Ship To):_______
State:________
Country:_______

GLOBELINK COURIER COMPANY INDIA POST.
Chief operating officer: Mr. Albert Derrick
Tel: +[protected]
Event Manager
Nokia Corporation.

============================== =============================
Disclosure: This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender.
============================== =============================
Copyright (c)2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.

3 Attachments

Gmail virus scanners are down - The attached files haven't been scanned for viruses. Please download these files at your own risk. Learn more

DIPLOMAT ALBERT DERRICK.jpg

LETTER OF GUARANTEE-1.jpg

Your Winning Parcel-1.jpg

K
9:41 pm EDT

Nokia - scam? true?

Nokia co-operation united kingdom
Nokia house. summit avenue southwood
Farnborough hampshire gu14 0nag.
United kingdom.

Scfn: gwk/5333/025648/03uad.
Batch: 241/2002/bll.

Attention: mr. king patrick santos,

Nokia mobile promotions 2012 united kingdom (u.k), is pleased to inform you that your company/individual email address attached to the ticket numbers 1001-[protected]-2285 with serial number 8888/03 drew from the lucky email number [protected]-12-36-50, which consequently won the promotion in the first category. you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of seven hundred thousand great britain pounds (£700.000.00) in cheque credited to you. this is from a total cash prize of 19 million great britain pounds share among ten individuals and six international companies lucky winners in this category.

The administrative department and promotions department has just approved your payment of the tune of £700, 000.00. (seven hundred thousand pounds sterling) in cheque of the said sum has been written in your name, your certificate of winnings and your form b1 (otherwise known as the clearance certificate) has been compiled in as a consignment and sent to our official security courier company in your favor.

The courier company will be responsible for the remittance of the entire winnings, and your lottery winnings documents which is of high importance to you, in furtherance, to begin the final step of the claims process you are advised to contact the security firm whose details are furnished below and they shall be responsible for onward delivery of your winnings to you and you shall be expected to pay some fees along the line by the security firm for the delivery of your winning prize and documents this fees will not be more than normal shipping charges which we feel will not be a problem to you. before your winnings was released to security company a hard cover insurance policy was placed on your winnings by nokia mobile company to avoid any harm or illegal channeling due to this, deduction of any amount of money from your cheque cannot be done from your won prize.

The instructions given in line with the rules and regulation of the british gaming board is that once you get your winning cheque you are expected to deposit it in your personal bank account and there is a certain assurance that the entire one million pounds sterling you have won will be accredited into your account in not less than three to four banking days please note.

Note: you are to contact the courier company and provide them with their request so as to enable them courier your package, as your claims officer i will also be of great assistance to you so in case of any questions feel free to contact me anytime.

World courier delivery service ltd.
Name: mr. billy smith.
Suite 1, millbrook business centre, floats
Road round thorn industrial estate,
Manchester m23 9yj london, united kingdom
Direct tel no: +[protected]
Email: [protected]@msn.com

Write to them immediately upon receipt of this mail without wasting time. you are to furnish them with your full name, telephone number and postal address, once again, keep us posted on any development with the security company, in relation to your lottery winnings.

*we also urge you to keep your pin numbers confidential.
*congratulation once again from all staff and directors of nokia promotion team.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. steven dominic
Promotion coordinating center
Nokia co-operation united kingdom

I just received this email. just wanna ask if this is scam or not? thanks

C
4:33 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear sir am Nsimbi Mayanja Fred from Uganda, i just received a message on my mobile number telling me that i won1.415 GBP nokia with reference number how can i access my prize

1:55 am EDT

Nokia - replacement

I purchase nokia model 206 mobile from rz mobile shop in muzaffarpur bihar, on date 05-02-2013.
Problem - automatically switched off and hanging problem.
For servicing—on 24-05-2013 to given nokia care name - bhawani agency gola road, durga asthan, muzaffarpur
They install new software but on 25-05-2013 the same problem start again.
Again on 29-05-2013 I given mobile to same service centre but still nokia care have my mobile and they din't solve the problem. And I m badly suffering without my phone, so please take action and delivered me my nokia 206. As soon as possible
I am attaching supporting document

8:20 am EDT

Nokia - network fails & certificate expired

My nokia n72 mobile having certificate serial no. 42cbcbe6 dated 28-02-2—6 expired by 27-02-2013 and it is not functioning i. E. Not connecting with the available network and also not installing pc suite. Provide me solution please

B
Dec 05, 2009 12:09 am EST

Your name: Bhavana
Address: No.467, Shivamma Nilaya, Behind Farico Show Room, Marathahalli, Bangalore - 560037
Phone model: N-72
Make: Nokia
Last used No.: [protected]
E-mail for communication: bhavana_rks@yahoo.co.in
Missed date: 25/04/2009

IMEI No.: [protected]

Oct 18, 2007 12:00 am EDT

I have registered two times of battery replacement complain in NOKIA WEBSITE. Till I have not received my new battery.
kindly look the matter and do the needful.
my address is,

D & N H
CELL NO.+ 0091- [protected]

10:51 am EDT

Nokia - unsatisfactory repair

Whilst I was in Goa, on 03/02/2012 bought 2 Nokia phones, one was a Asha 300, in October 2012 the touch screen went faulty, and I contacted nokia in UK and was advised that devices can only be repaired in India under warranty. In January 2013 sent the phone to a friend in Goa to hand in to the Nokia Crossroads in Mapusa, Goa. It was handed in mid January 2013; about 4 days later the device was returned and was informed that the touch screen had been replaced. Due to me having a road accident in Uk I had to delay my trip to Goa. I arrived in Goa on the 04/03/2013 and my friend handed me the phone back to me, when I switched it on it froze again, just as I sent it. Since the repair I was the 1st person to use it. When I took it back the Nokia Crossroads they stated that it was out of warranty and advised me to take an additional one year warranty, I stated the repairs were not carried out but they did not want to listen to me, so I reluctantly agreed take out the warranty. Two weeks later I was informed that it has been rejected. I phoned nokia in Delhi and was told to take the device back to the Crossroads that the device will be repaired. On the 4th April & 8th 2013 I phoned them again, they said they would phone me within 72 hours. The last person from nokia Delhi stated it is out of warranty and I again I pointed out that the original fault was never repaired. On top of the £9.50 for sending the phone to India I hand to pay 900 rupees to replace the touch screen, which should have been carried out in the first place. So My complaint is when I had the screen replaced on the second occasion the protective cover which on new screens have a hand impression indicating a new screen, why was that not there when they first replaced the screen?, as all new screens have it. When I asked the agents for details of the screen replacement they say they fitted, they did not forward that information. For the 15 years I have always bought Nokia Phones, after this experience would you feel comfortable in recommending nokia products? I am fully aware that there is less competition in India than Europe but I believe nokia should monitor the agents more carefully.
I am sorry that I have to inform you of this incident but the customers are very important in any organization.

Regards